The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

I was liking this story up to a certain point, but kept reading before I said anything. I'm getting fed up with Tiara. She is super insecure and she doesn't believe in herself or in her fiance. She mistrusts him. Not once did he ever show interest in another woman and she still jumps to conclusions. So what if Aishira is the sequel heroine? There's other guys! Besides Akari and Hartford, none of the other characters have shown to be untrustworthy. Her own mistrust and lack of communication is her downfall. Maybe Aishira is the better love interest for the prince at this rate. Tiara has acknowledged that maybe she is becoming a villainess so maybe we will eventually just see her become more terrible by the plot's climax. She needs to get herself together and trust herself and her fiance more or her fears will come true.

As for people saying that "she was just left." Guys, you know that she is from another world right? She knew this was coming, she played the first game. She was fully prepared to acquiesce Hartford to Akari because she didn't have an attachment to him. She hasn't shown love for him like she has for Aquasteed. Her being insecure af is her own personality, she's just a typical timid damsel in distress. She should be seeking ways to deal with her insecurity rather than always crying and running away. That's probably why she was single in her last life. :p

Besides that, the translations are really good so thank you to those who help us read stuff like this, translators and everyone who worked on this!

MC has zero backbone. I never understand why they always get so worked up about the original plot after they've changed the plot so much already. You know that the plot and fate can be changed, so get up and fight!

This isn't love, this is obsession. Her relationship with prince Aqua is very toxic and it shows. To the point a third party has to get involved.

Her anxiety is at unrealistic levels considering her circumstances.

i agree with @Slutdropjin as they mentioned what most seem to neglect: she isn't traumatized by her engagement breaking off with Prince Hart, she knew it was gonna happen, she was prepared for it (her circumstances as she has memories of her previous life playing the game. And let me tell you, they barely show any traits of the real Tiararose in her. It's just the girl who is obsessed with the fact that things might go according to the game she played) She didn't even seem to love Hart at that point because she legit went for Aqua basically the second he proposed to her after the engagement broke off. so honestly her anxiety is plain jealousy towards Aishira. Nothing more, nothing less.

Her anxiety is what drives the plot. And it will most likely till the end.

She was "just left" so what if shes from a different world? So what if you know what's going to happen? If you are human you grow feelings and attachments with out thinking about it. You can know someone is terrible and still can't help but like them. You can love someone and know it's not going to work out and feel hurt. People can't control their feelings regardless if they know the situation is bad for them or not. 🙄🙄🙄

People who are reading this are basing it on logic and not feelings. People react differently when they are in a situation vs reading about it because... Feelings! 🤦🏻‍♀️

"Shes from a different world" and "she knew what was going to happen" don't hold any weight as arguments. Particularly the latter. The fact that events happen "like the game" is a key driver for her anxiety, its not a reassurance its basically the main thing thats fucking with her mind.

A lot of people seem to be treating her as if she was a modern person plonked into a new world. She is explicitly a denizen of that world who suddenly recalls her past life. She has sixteen or seventeen years of her life in the storys world, which is considerably fresher than her old memories. Similarly she was in love with the Prince because prior to her "episode" she behaved exactly like the game character. She's an amalgamation of the original Tiara Rose with her old personalities memories. Admittedly the novel does a better job then the manga of pointing this out. Now I know all the commenters on here are cold blooded sociopaths who are unshakeable no matter what the circumstance, but for mere mortals her behaviour isnt that odd. Facing up against the naked antipathy of other people, whom you were in love with, is tough to do.

That said, I think I'm probably going to put this on hold until its done. It's just not particularly fun. I think that the current events are a reasonable progression from the first arc. She was more driven in the first arc and that seemed to let her hold herself together. But even if I think the current arc is plausible I also dont find it particularly enjoyable to read.

Pls dont turn her to another shoujo isekai mc. I thought she was going to be smart and cool but this is starting to completely turn that around :(

Damn, I can't believe I'm going to ask that question "was I the only one here that really like this" lmao. I somehow enjoy the story even more, maybe because there's keith and he's an interesting character. Thank you so much for the fast translations, I really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
@daallday - Typical Shoujo writing, as far as I can tell. Albeit my experience is probably much more limited than many. If this weren't a shoujo genre story, the Prince probably would've rallied his troops to burn the forest down by now.

I really like the drawing. One of the best one i see. But tiararose is so frustrating. This misunderstanding is only because aqua get wet and she cried. What the hell. Rolls eyes

As much as I love isekai'd/reincarnated villainess stories, with each chapter it is becoming more obvious that this story is written for young girls (yes I know it's shoujo but I wanted to give it a chance)... I loved the first few chapters, but at chapter 20, maybe the plot and cliches are just too much for my old(ish) heart.

I observed that this is generally how villainess mangas are, audience-wise, as compared to manhwas. Does anybody have a villainess manga recommendation that's more josei rather than shoujo?

I loved the art though, even though it's not colored.

ati

I can't believe the fairy kings name is Keith, like KEITH really? It's so....basic

Just don't go into this with too much high expectations and you might be able to actually enjoy it .
I feel like I'm not getting what was promised. No one told me there would be SO much unnecessary drama.
But if that's your jam and you like jelly then you may like dis

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, the fairy king is much much better than the stupid silly crown prince! Only if that ship had a chance!

@amissa25 I don’t know if you’ve seen it, but would recommend “Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess”. It’s a manhwa, not a manga though. It’s shoujo but I think that overall it has a darker atmosphere and so far has a more serious storyline (not just wow immediate romance, sparkles and rainbows). Furthermore, while the MC also reincarnated, it has more game like elements. So far, there isn’t any romance. However, the story is only in its early stages (there’s only 12 chapters released at this point) so there’s no way to say it will stay that way for sure, but I’d say that if you want a more serious villainess story you might want to give this one a shot.

@Lollipops Yes, it's one of my current favorites! Thank you though! I have read quite a lot of manhwas and love them, but I couldn't find anything for mangas...

First this manga was amazing, but I cannot explain just how disgusted every time I see even just its cover, I've never wanted to puke so hard just because of a disgusting, pathetic and truly insulting manga, the MC became sooo annoying seriously they should've stopped at Leila cause now I like that girl more then the MC, and ngl now I just want Aisha to be with the prince instead of her, and the prince is also making me mad, he knows how insecure she is because of what happened to her yet continues to bring this girl over, and the fact that he didn't say tha her cake was best, I can't stress how angry I am just by thinking of this manga, it's chaos and a bad kind of one, it's in the trash now and I am definitely not letting my previous rating of 10 intact, idk how much it'll drop but it certainly doesn't deserve a 10, I'll drop here to stay at least with some little memories from the time where it was actually good, now I hate it.

Hey guys! Please calm down. This manga is adapted from a light novel.
It's actually pretty good. The reason Prince Aqua can't directly reject or make Aishira upset because there will be a consequence.
Aishira's ancestor was a Sea fairy queen's lover in the past. She is blessed by Sea fairy queen because of that. Sea fairies are nasty, their actions reflect on Aishira's mood. Hence, if she is upset, they will bully Tiara or either cause Tsunami and etc. Forest fairy King does not have any romantic feelings toward Tiara. It's more like a grandpa who is concerning about his grandaughter's wellbeing

Originally, there are four fairy kings; Sky, Star, Sea, and Forest. People who are blessed by them are listed below:
Aishira: Sea fairy
Tiara: Forest fairy
Aqua: Sky fairy

Keith (forest fairy king) is upset with Prince Aqua because he doesn't cherish Tiara and reassure her.
Keith even wonders why Aqua doesn't understand that having a fiancee who is blessed by him is more than enough.
There is no need to put up with Aishira because even without Sea fairies, they can live in prosper.
Tiara has no idea that being blessed by forest fairy king is better than Ashira. Keith rarely favors any humans and there are only two people including Tiara were blessed by him.

Akari (the first arc FL), Tiara and she will become best friends. She is very protective of Tiara. She will be the one who supports Tiara and Aqua's relationship.

to quote what i said back in ch11
Akari is pretty cute this chapter. Great expressions author.

she didnt try to kill her, she said a one month coma spell. in girl jealousy, it can usually be worse than that.

her non-standard behaviour is quite refreshing compared to most characters, let alone boring stoic generic girly mc girl (pls save meh, ikemam prince).

I find akari a far more interesting character. I would rather read her story than the generic seahorse/mcgirl's romance.

She said she had to climb the social ladder as a peasant, a a difficult struggle. Mcgirl's force feed noble tutoring is hard too, but less than akari's struggle would have been, and more dull. I would like to have seen akari's struggle.

Hell i cant even remember mcgirl's name as she left no impression on me besides her self defense in ch1/2

Yeah akari cucked her and treats everyone like a npc, but really, why should i care? that's far more entertaining behaviour.

At the very least of the two i know who's more fun to hang with.

Though to be fair to mc, she'd be so much better to debate with. Well, up until the author killed any IQ she had, like past ch2?

Very Minor spoilers
akari becomes much more likeable later on

She also stops treating japan!mc like a npc
i'm hardly the only one who has this viewpoint

Users who are viewing this thread