The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
emma really just went from “you shouldn’t say the prince’s name!!” to “the prince is the best accessory to highlight milady’s beauty and presence” in the span of 5min 😭😭😭😭😭 i love her

thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
emma, i like the way you think 😈

but also what is up with every character in this manhwa being like so subdued sexci 😳

like ya i get they’re SUPPOSED to be
but not all manhwa characters ARE

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️
So vile... You taught Emma to curse the prince too... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahhaha I love their dynamic, and also that the dog-form has so much emotion 😂

I fricking love the artist. All the expressions human, dog, and wyvern are all so great.

Harry's facial expressions! Aah and I love that he thinks he's a lapdog, that's such a big dog thing to do

Aggregator gang
Blank check aka time to guess how much money is in the account

P.S. As this goes on I become more and more interested in Madame Louise and her writings

Oh the prince is a sly bastard, I love that. Harry needs to step up his game.

@AlessaO Did you mean polyandry? This one doesn't seem to be a reverse harem, though I figure MC could probably handle it if it were.

@chonkury no I mean androgyny as in misogyny but for males. It's the way that Emma talks as if the Prince is just a possession, just like IRL where women is considered men's possession and thus their lifes and overall wellbeing were less prioritized in some societies.

A good example is probably the webtoon Phantom Paradise. You'll also find bits of androgyny in manhua Empress Harem practiced by side characters, tho the FL truly cares about her harem (I like her 😁)

@AlessaO Ah, I think you mean misandry ("mis" is hatred, "andry" is men); androgyny refers to having both male and female traits (or being neither specifically masculine nor feminine). I checked Wiktionary and Merriam Webster online for these definitions, just to be sure.

I think I checked Empress' Harem a while back but never got to read it; I suppose I'll give it another shot.

Users who are viewing this thread