The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

can I just say I love Harry. I look at him and he just checks all the boxes. I just smile every time I see his smug little face.

the mountains being named 'misty mountain' killed me but then the fcking dwarf finished me off kjbvlb
is this a crossover? what's gimly doing here /j

thank you for the update!

Double-page supporter
@ArgonKrone I stepped on a board with the nail sticking straight up while I was cleaning up the mess of a fence knocked down by a wind storm. It went through my shoe and when I jerked it back (because of the pain) the nail came out of my foot and shoe. I then went inside the house and my shoe was bloody on the inside and on the sock but the puncture wound wasn't bleeding after I sterilized in with rubbing alcohol, stuck an extra large band-aid on it, got on my phone and looked up if the local walk in clinic gave Tetanus shots and made an appointment.
Could be worse, my sister stepped on a nail when we were kids and the nail went clean through her foot, my injury was maybe a half inch deep. The shoes I had on did a good job protecting me from a deeper jab.
Side note, I had a hair cut appointment (the first in over a year) and it was scheduled two hours before I could book the walk in clinic and my hair dresser thought I was crazy for limping in there to get my hair cut while I was waiting for the doctor to be available.. lolz.

Fed-Kun's army
why dont these chapters update as soon as i finish the latest one? truly, i am attacked on all sides by those who wish to see me fail

Aggregator gang
I love the sword "Master your companion cant possibly be a demon scoundrel right? RIght Master?" LKSFJELKFJ And Harry sitting there with no shits nor fucks to give

Dex-chan lover
Well... That was predictable as the sun rises and falls.
But a sword who's ego is too great choosing a master with a large ego too... Well... Predictable, but funny.

Zmk

@akina4 No wonder it seemed so familiar 🤣
I even imagined Excalibur's voice when reading it 🤣

This holy sword looks like a holy knife instead. Our fl might use him to cut fruits rather than cutting evil. This sword future may not be bright with fl 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread