The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

A comment of Harry ( the one about the future, although he was talking about the others soldiers coming to ask her to train them too) makes me wonder: will they go to war eventually? Like the soldiers are better, they got dragons and now they will become rich. The right elements to prosperity but war too.

@GigDeGi well they have a massive untapped resources that will inspire a lot of envy even if it doesn’t spark conflict, it would be smart to maintain a large force to deter greedy hands

AW THE SWORD IS SO NICE THE SWORD DOESNT WAIT FOR SOMEONE WORTHY TO PULL IT OUT IT WAITS FOR THE ONE THAT NEEDS IT THE MOST AWW

Is the dad actually a doting father? 🤔
It would make sense for him to be, since we know now that her face gets interpreted as angry even while she's not, and since they're so alike, it could be the same for the father.

Like...this is the only time where the "apparently neglectful, but actually crazy doting father" trope would fit 🤣

Bahahah I love their evil stares... I thought Harry was going to end up training Yveria though. I guess we’re not going to be that lucky, but it’s funnier this way.

I don't know what's happening too Yveria HAHA

But you're gaining trust from your knights and improving their skills!

Plus you're on your way for some big money!

So what's the conflict of the story HMMM????

Thanks a ton for the chapters!

I would love to hear her epithets at the end of the series

All bow before Yveria the Great. First of her name, Marchioness of Airelle, Master of demons, Tamer of wyverns, Wielder of the Holy sword, Representative of the Dwarves, Bringer of Magic wood, Lady Commander of the Northern Knights, Protector of the Realm.

Users who are viewing this thread