The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
@Sardeed yeah, I'm not dumb. I wasn't referring to what you were referring to. if you look at the timestamp of my first comment and yours, you can see that there's a large gap in time from when be both read and commented. at the time of when I was reading the chapter, there were bubbles with no text in it/no text loading. I'm not stupid enough to refer to bubbles with emotes/illustrations and ellipses in it as "blank." it's been almost an hour since I read this chapter. I've scrolled through it again and the blank bubbles are now filled. Why would I refer to bubbles that clearly have something written in them (i.e., "...") as blank?

@frostedCupcakes lmao please 💀 don't even associate bck w aps. both groups are different and yea sure they both got high speed but there is no way bck has shit quality 😂 if you don't like bck's scanlation, go mtl your own and please go to the official site to at least support the author. go make yourself useful instead of sending hate to the group lmao.

Girlie really just wanted.a fire and is now stuck in a magic contract and plagued with misunderstandings

Fed-Kun's army
And now she will be rumored to have more power than anyone else and is the second coming of the great magician or such.

Double-page supporter
He was mildly annoying but then he was floofy and all was right in the world. My whole face got shamefully loose. So cute! MOFU MOFU!! 乂❤‿❤乂

Edit: Also Baron bro you think too much. Misunderstandings incoming...

him facing the wall kept making me laugh and when she picked him up
this is great >.<
also, wth... this turned into lady and the beast lol, both fl's have red hair :O

thank you for the chapter! ♥️

Fed-Kun's army
lkdadfs okay i love the ML. ALSO DOGGO!!!! BEST MLS ALSO DOUBLE AS PETS NEGL

she just wanted fire bc she was cold... it became such a huge deal hahahafsdljksdklj i love it

thank you for the translation!!

I laugh so hard with their banter. He doesnt want to face the wall. AHAHAHA

I didnt expect the dog transformation thoooo

Users who are viewing this thread