The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Im starting to remember the plot a bit and that ex fiancee prince can eat shit and die
he wanted to get back with the mc because he cant lose the support of the duke family which could jeopardize his position as the crown prince, so he shamelessly said to mc "you can be my concubine, dont you want my love" or smth.... goddamn prick believd that mc wont leave him eventho he cheated on her

Ofc please treat this as a grain fo salt because i minghtve gotten it mixed up with other series

Haha i have feeling people got completely misunderstanding fl s intention hahaa, her head is simpler than whoever hahaha

The art reminds me the stereotypical life of villainess daughter

Guy: maybe the prophecy of....... strategist genius indeed
MC: I'm cold, harry fire go brrrr

Group Leader
what are the blank bubbles supposed to say? im a bit lost tbh. ngl. im gonna try piecing together other translations alongside this one so I can comprehend the storyline a bit better

thanks for the translation! the ML got put in his place pretty quickly haha, I'm looking forward to more interactions between these leads

@maobuchou what are you talking about?
There are no blank bubbles in the story or do you mean (......) bubbles, they are actually that (.....) bubbles, they representing people judging another for saying dumb stuff and not believing what you say and expecting of the other one to give an better answer.
They go with -_- emotes.

Users who are viewing this thread