The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Thank you guys for translation update..
Keep the good works.. 😁👍

Begone thot. She's so stupid lmao 😂

I like the duke. He's thoughtful and caring. Let's see how this goes. The story seems interesting so far. Characters are laid well.

Thank you for the chapter.

I have mixed feeling about this chapter
On one side I totally love this touchy touchy but on another side I heard he actually like the saintess? ;A;

@Nekocchi not sure if its a spoiler but
from spoiler discussions, it would seem that's merely MCs speculation.

But why are his clothes so bland, isnt he a war hero 😂 where are the details 😩 did they focus their energy on the eyebrows?

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun
PINK B*TCH DESTROYED BY FACT
~S and Logic?

In all seriousness I understand the statement, but she's just an immature noob, and she hasn't done much evil yet that we know of so this does seem like a stronk reaction 🤣🤣😂

She appears to be self-destructing though, forcing him to dance will just make him pick Artezia.

hm i don't know if anybody from the team's going to read this but in the credits page, i've noticed you state that you only post on mangadex.com instead of mangadex.org. Or am I reading this on the wrong website??

Dex-chan lover
So... What is the connection of the male lead and the Saint that died in the previous life? is this now an NTR or will the saint become a rival later in the story...

Wait, it's a spoiler question. Never mind, don't answer it

honestly girl why would he dance with you if there are many girls without a partner it could be Tia or some other random girl but not you.... you'r wasting your time

Dex-chan lover
i appreciate the girl for shooting her shot but also buzz off lmao he ignored you once and he can do it again

Ahhhhh such a cliff hanger. I seriously can’t get enough of this art n pace

lmfaoooo this bitch 😂 you think he’s gonna hear you saying he has to dance and go “oh you’re right, would you do me the honor m’lady 😏”??? after he just walked straight past you without even a first glance to hold artezia’s hand and chin romantically before telling her to leave with him? she really thinks she’s the main character!!

Users who are viewing this thread