The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

shit duke cedric aka eyebrow king looks so good. artezia is so pretty too, can't wait for her to wear pretty dresses (altho it's probably gonna take a long time)

When you realize duke cedric already pay so much attention to Arzetia even though he doesn't love her yet, it's killing me ♥️♥️♥️

Thanks for the double translation today! 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
nobles in this settings are alwats wildin...like they see someone who never took interst in seeking a partner approching a specific woman/man whatever and in their infinite wisdom go: wow he never showed interest in romance! its time to try to seduce him!'' they be dumb as fuck

I'm so thankful to the scanlation team it's few chapters at once! I like reading in batches and I love this update!
also, new enemy detected :v
let the dance be lovely, I kinda liked how he cared about what happened to her face

Fed-Kun's army
haha this bitch just dug her grave. Did she think he'll dance with her just because she put him on the spot ? Even if he somehow had positive or neutral feelings towards the bitch, being inconvenienced like that after he was hurrying to leave would make him dislike her...and that is supposing he didn't dislike her from the get-go which he looks like he did . So she is doing one stupid thing after the other. He'll just dance with the MC if forced to and the bitch will be even more humiliated

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, pure destroction of that poor lad.
Thanks for release!

Thanks for the update. Pink b*tch, please. Just... stop while you still have a shred of dignity. The man just openly ignored you and is acquainted to the woman you just openly insulted/made fun off. Are you seriously asking for more public humiliation?

Dex-chan lover
"Is that so?" *Turns around* "May I have this dance Lady Artezia?"
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread