The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for releasing all these chapters! But pls take care of yourself and don't collapse >w<

Completely unrelated to the story but does anybody know the font of the nonsense corner?? I kinda love it. Really tickles my pickle y’know.

Fed-Kun's army
When I think about why Leshia would say ‘yes’ to marry Lawrence, it was probably her one sided love, unreciprocated love, broke her heart, and then she didn’t care.
Or maybe she did! She probably did it for the empire, so save it from Lawrence, who couldn’t possibly be a good ruler, for the Duke, the one she cared for, cared for the empire the most!
- Just a speculation.
Nice chapter btw, almost everyone could see it coming! Everyone except for the people in the story (especially pink hair, expensive dress, soon-to-be bankrupt lady). The look on her face - worth an extra panel! 😉
Now I wonder how Duke will help Tia break the fall! 😆😆
Btw, about the last question - you guys, if you keep working soo super hard, you won’t survive another day!😰 so please rest. Eat, sleep, TC, and don’t end up looking like Tia! Srsly no one here would want your condition to end up like her- so take care, please!

Sawa Team is the best!!!
I think this is the most interesting reverse time story I have ever read:)
Thank you for picking it and translating for us 😄😄😘😘😘
I think they are maybe not blood related siblings who grew up together. She was some kind of holy priestess ? I thought it was weird that she got married with Lawrence.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.😀 Great story, I can hardly wait for more.👾

If you collapse, we'll swoop in and catch you like Duke Évron's gonna do with Artesia 💖💖

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Contributor
Pink girl : You need to dance with someone before you leave !

Duke : Ok, then i will dance with Lady Artezia.

Pink girl :
2x

tysm for the update!!! please take care... we can wait for more chapters so don't collapse ;v;

i thought leshia was the grand duke's lover...? did i misread or something? but now it seems they're like siblings, which potentially destroys a love triangle (thank god). i want to see her make her appearance and befriend artezia.. i wonder why she agreed to marry lawrence. is it because a one-sided love, like some people especulate, or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread