The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
*finally paid attention to the credit page* You guys may want to rethink where you place the “only.” “Only” always modifies whatever it’s next to, so right now you’re either saying that you’re the only scanlator on mangadex, or that the only thing you do on mangadex is post. “We post only on Mangadex” or “We post on Mangadex only” is probably what you’re going for.

Well, seeing the comments I ended up thinking about two "theories" that I think could happen.

1 - The saint and the duke only see themselves as brothers and she only married to try to protect the duke in some way.

2 - The saint has an unrequited love with the duke and agreed to marry to try to protect the duke.

Now, if that second point is true, the FMC may unintentionally end up on the path of the saint, unless the FMC after she manages to inherit the title and sort of gets rid of the threats from her brother and mother, she gives up being the first wife and set up a scheme for the saint to marry the duke and become the empress. And she remains as a concubine and owner of the territory she wanted to inherit.

Thank you guys for the update!
I love this chapter. The ship has been sailed.
Btw I didnt see miraila the mother at the future. Did lawrence have her killed?

Because of her past, I keep doubting her motives. I keep thinking her actions are all calculated. So honestly ut’s a bit hard for me to root for their romance for now.

Supporter
@herkawaiidramas Yeah I keep getting that feeling too. Maybe as more time goes we'll be able to tell more about the person, because there has not been very much emotion from our MC. Almost everything we have seen her do is at the request of others.

I'm having trouble deciding if she genuinely feels that things should change, or if she is merely trying to satisfy the request from just before the time rewind.

@ReviitZ That would be an interesting take. Typically the FMC ends up, whether intentionally or not, having the MMC fall in love with her. If she were to play matchmaker and allow the saintess and the duke to fall in love, it'd be a dynamic I haven't seen in this genre. Though with how the duke is currently acting, I wouldn't be surprised if he just falls in love with the FMC instead. He seems like the type to fall for damsels in distress.

I wish you won’t collapse 😂 if it’s tiring just take a break we are thankful and we can always wait, thank you

Thank you, thank you for the chapter! 💕 This webtoon is a happy discovery for me. Devoured everything in 1 sitting. And then i reread it. 😂 the story is just that gripping.

Aggregator gang
Sawateam and Bell’s Scans thank you for putting out chapters but don’t get worn out by it.

Love this story. Also, thought the grand duke loved Leisha due to Artemis saying something so maybe he only said “like a sister” because it would be unbecoming to say “lover”. Now as for the future,
first, I think grand duke will announce his intentions to marry Artezua. I think the current king would allow Artezia’s marriage with the grand duke but Lawrence and Mom would try to get in the away because that would mean losing the main strategist. If Lawrence or Mom does not stop her then he plans to dispose of her or their is someone else who is the main strategist. So there will be drama with Lawrence but Artemis will be setting up her intelligence network because after being proposed she will likely be living with the grand duke at that time.

I really like how the MC is rational, cool, and unwavering. But at the same time I can't figure out what she's thinking. I can't say for sure that she has a romantic interest in eyebrows king, yet. (I hope she will) ⊂((・▽・))⊃
I think the only thing I can say is that she's happy/relieved that her history is already changing.

Users who are viewing this thread