The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Well, the girl was certainly beautiful, but Cedric/duke DID say he only saw her as a sister right? (Unless he was lying, though I doubt he'd lie/I can't see him lying about his feelings/he seems to be straightforward lmao)

1LPfelH.jpg

LOL That serious look was funny.

x40P0oX.jpg

Pfffft his SERIOUS face. Serious brows. Cedric is so pure that divorce probably never even occurred to him...his brain goes, if I marry someone then I should love them forever, right?

Also smh. Lawrence is super pretty, but I don't think even a casual roll in the sack would be worth it... He seems like the type that thinks his looks are enough for women and doesn't even realize his partners are supposed to come too. There's also the very strongly hinted sadism from like, chapter two? If that's your thing, cool. But Lawrence isn't gonna check ANY of the "safe, sane, and consensual" boxes lol.

I have a theory about Cedric and the saintess. So it was stated by both of them that the saintess was the one that made the final decision to marry Lawrence, I don't think if they were mutually in love she would've chosen that. I think she might have confessed to Cedric before making her final decision and since he only sees her as a sister she went ahead and married Lawrence. I also might be wrong and they never confessed their feelings to each other. But I'm 100% sure they were not in a relationship.

Wish our gal recognised that she’s just as beautiful as the saintess, and is just as deserving of love. she’s just struggling because she’s been in a shitty environment from day 1. So glad to have seen her smile (and the male leads smile too I guess)

Tia's smile sent me to heaven. She can also be a saintess with just that smile.😍
Btw, we also saw Cedric laugh. Such a blessed chapter.💖
I had a feeling that Cedric and Leshia is inlove..🤔 But maybe Cedric does only see Leshia as a little sister or maybe they were in love but Leshia prioritized her position and responsibilities..

Aggregator gang
Oh? So he did love the saintess. Well now he'll love our Mc for eternity~! He'll be happier this way

Dex-chan lover
Das some real drama llama. Keep her away from the monster boy, fellas. Protect the naive friend.

She's quite cute when she blushes. Looks like all she ever needed was a pure boi in her life.

I guess she could say "It's to give you an out if you fall in love", but he probably won't think he will and won't actually.

Double-page supporter
I believe I remember him saying the saintess is like a (younger?) sister in the previous future
But I guess someone who never obtained love can mistook his way of loving the saintess? we will see...

Tia get married with the quickness before hateful family of get in the way. That's my thoughts.

Double-page supporter
Oh no!! Here they come!! poor people!

yeesh... fun fact, poor people always look emaciated, are covered in dirt, and, apparently, have no roofs. Sometimes manhua really overplay the class divide in their settings.

Fed-Kun's army
Awwwww! He made her smile and laugh.. love this guy.. I’m loving this redemption path she’s taking. I just hope Lawrence and their mother don’t catch on. Thank you!

Thanks for the update! So far I'm so tense with what's happening. I do hope this doesn't end as a tragedy for our FMC.

Users who are viewing this thread