The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@choerrybliss
Heir of the Kingdom/Empire/whatever. She herself was previously the marchioness of Rozan, and her daughter now the sole heir of the Rozan title.

Ahh I see, she wanted to make sure the heir was her daughter so she could fully control the money and estate and put it towards her son becoming emperor. What a snake.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense that that evil wh*re would want to get rid of the Hanson family. If anything, she should have been wanting to keep them so they could serve her son.

Well, her loss. Means that Artezia can use that to carry out some vengeance, perhaps. They indeed have common enemies.

Uhuhuh. I really like this story.
Really really like this story.
Cool headed intelligent fl.
My fav. 😍

Aggregator gang
I get that he's pissed (rightfully so) but she is innocent! She may be that women's child but she didn't do shit. So butler don't hate her! She'll bring that woman to justice, so just pledge your loyalty!

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti Maybe the mother realised she couldn't control/buy Hanson loyalty, so she decided to remove them by framing and install new people who were loyal to her will.

This one is so painful! Because it is SOO GOOOD! I love the MC for once! Cant wait to see what happens, albeit I want it all now too..

Thanks to the Translators!

HANSON : AND THIS..... IS.... TO GO..... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

@Eksentrysyti since the Hanson family knew that she poisoned all the other heirs, they would have probably tried to take revenge. It was risky to keep them so she fired them.

I like how she calmly and coldly analyzes and executes her plans. I hope that even if she goes through character development this aspect doesn't change.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol🤣🤣🤣 That nonsense corner! Always the best!😂😂

Until I read the nonsense corner I never really took into account how much the little sound effects contributed to the feel of the story. step step step step steps step

Users who are viewing this thread