The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
My mom has five kids (Oldest kid is 21).
People often mistake her as unmarried and in her twenties with no kids.
My mother is approaching 50 next year 😂.

Double-page supporter
@scarlet_summer only goes to show she can't be that clever. 2020 is a horrible year to time travel to.

That aside, I wonder if the emperor got his throne the same way the original Lawrence did.
Like, accusing and killing his sibling + spouse (Cedrics' parents) after they helped him get the position?

Double-page supporter
@Meskie I'm envious you inherited her genes then, but surely she must take care of herself. Good for her. 😆

Tia is much more beautiful than her mother. I believe the mother is blind especially when she be up in here looking like some corella devile rip off

I think the mom bathes in the blood of virgins. She looks like she could literally be Tia's evil sister. I can't wait until her evil nature shows on the outside too

@nathirius lol that would be nice for her at least she'd get something good from her mom.

I imagine that the mom isn't actually that old. People in that time would marry and have kids quite young and her oldest is 19-20 (I forgot the brother is older right?), so assuming she had them at around 18 then she could be around 38. With good genes and makeup (which I'm sure the witch uses) it's not hard to imagine that she still looks hella good.

Thanks for the translation! Loving this series so far.

Fed-Kun's army
I also really like the writing for this story. I'm actually not bothered by long dialogues for this one.

Also, the mom is such a witch... Snow-White-and-Seven-Dwarves-esque. She feels the need to tell herself (all the time it seems) that she's prettier and better than her daughter. Like bish, grow up. Your face may look young but I know you too old to be playing like this. So petty.

Dex-chan lover
@roxanneayy Not to mention the mother's likely very calculated desire for even more money and power which she thinks she can get from Lawrence becoming the new monarch. To her, not only can Tia not offer her anything more, she legally has to pass inheritance rights to Tia soon (which means the mom stands to lose her current hold over the marquess title and its monies,which reduces her current money/power status). So by oppressing Tia like this and keeping her down, the mother finds a way to control Tia to not rightfully claim what's hers so the mom can hold onto the estate even longer.

Mother likes to drink young maidens’ blood. She’s salty coz the maidens are decreasing in her area. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Old hag still thinks everyone should be seduced by her. Yeah, the Grand Duke is interested in your daughter, not you, what are you being so thirsty for?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo don't be envious. My sister's and I look so young. I'm almost 20 but I look like a 13 year old. My cousins can't even believe my age. My future is bleak 😂.

Double-page supporter
@Meskie I think you have that backwards, your present is not so good. I feel bad your probably going to have problems getting into bars and clubs when you go out with your friends all through your 20's.
But your future at your 30's and 40's is looking pretty good, just remember to never go to bed before washing your make up off your face and always use sunscreen before going out. That's the bare basics of good skin.

My mother looks like she’s 35. My dad has some gray, but he looks 35 as well. They’re in their mid 50s. I’m only 23 and nobody can tell how old I am for some reason, because I have the vibe of an order person or something. But I’m looking forward to aging gracefully. I have an auntie who I thought was in her mid 40s for the longest. Took me years to realize that she’s my grandfather’s sister. She’s turning 70 and looks like she’s 50.

No need to bathe in the blood of virgins when you’ve got good genes.

Her daughter needs to run. this lady is crazy! she won't kill her (she needs her) but she will torture her. Shee gives off deranged vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread