The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Pineapple's okayy but if it's sour then it's nay
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I don't like pineapple on its own BUT on pizza its somewhat tolerable.

Not my go to pizza though.

FORGOT TO COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER but ohhhhh boy that future wife line is 😩😩😩😩😩😩👌👌👌👌👌👌

Thanks for the chapter!
For me, pineapple on pizza is big NAY. I like to eat those things separate!

Nay to pineapple on pizza. Fruit should come after main meal and never with the entree.

Dex-chan lover
To translators; the WN Chp 1 confirms Miraila never loved Tia as her daughter, and only saw her as a tool to further Lawrence's prestige.
https://www.wattpad.com/888333740-the-villainess-lives-twice-%F0%9D%95%AE%F0%9D%96%8D%F0%9D%96%86%F0%9D%96%95%F0%9D%96%99%F0%9D%96%8A%F0%9D%96%97-1/page/2

"(Tia) had never been loved by Miraila...(and) was praised only when she did something for Lawrence (like passing down the entire Rozan estate into his hands). She knew motherly kindness would never come to her...but the desire to (receive love and affection was too strong, including her mother's assertions that they'd all die together if Lawrence ever went down...)"

Fed-Kun's army
Her mother depends heavily on others, on the emperor for his favour, on her son who she believes will be the future of the family and on her daughter (the MC) for daily affairs. She isn't a good mother or even a good person really, but I can understand why she is the way she is. She's isn't independent and lives only based on her beauty and reliance on others. This makes her "love" which (which only comes when she needs her for something) towards Artezia rally toxic.

Hehe she blushed

Pineapple on pizza is a definite NO from me.
I don't like the taste of pineapple.

The duke is one of the smoothest ML I’ve seen, holy fuck.

I wouldn’t dare order a pizza with pineapple, but people can do whatever they want.

Thank you for the translation :) and I don’t think there is a wrong way to enjoy pizza. Eat it how you like it :)

Pineapple on pizza is not my thing.... I’d much rather have onions and bell peppers.

The marchioness is really twisted! I personally don’t think THAT is maternal love. It is more like the feeling you have for a loyal dog. You can beat them but they would always come back, happy with just a little of attention. Always loyal. It is sad bc in trust the mc before coming back in time always did what her mother wanted. I am actually scared by what that woman would do in the future if our girl does something against her orders before she get married.

Also, answering the question, I dont like pineapple so nou xD

Users who are viewing this thread