The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

A moderate amount of pineapple is really good on pizza! I wonder if Pizza God has ever tried Hawaii pizza? With a name like that I except they did but seeing they don't approve pineapple on pizza, I have my doubts 🤔

I'm looking forward to see the other clothes!!!

I'm sorry, but pineapples on pizza is disgusting. But you do you and enjoy yourselves with whatever you like. I have weird food tastes anyways and can't eat seafood.

That does not mean that my disgust of pineapples on pizza is weird.

Anywho, thanks for the chapter 😀

Her mom is def mentally ill and king doesn't care about it, just uses her as trophy woman/ toy. I'm curious if one day she'll lose all sense of reason,throw a large enough fit and make king execute her

Supporter
You can put whatever you want on a pizza. I don't know how well MOD Pizza is known, but its basically like a subway for pizzas. During fall they had fall ingredients I once had it with butternut squash and it was amazing. The other times I put prosciutto, spiced mozzarella, feta, pears, spinach, candid pepitas combo.

Double-page supporter
Nay! It adds a fibery texture that doesn't mesh well with the baked dough.

Nay! And yuck yuck yuck!!!

Thanks for translating though!\o/

Also I understand what evron was saying but it didn't come across as romantic it was just like uuh, ok.
Like she can't choose who her mom is. That's her mom even though she sucks. And saying you won't respect her because of who her parent is just terrible. Like unless the person themselves is terrible don't just assume they suck cause the parents suck.

Even though I am Pro-Pineapple-Pizza (and a lurker) long rant incoming:

It really depends on how you serve the pineapple on the pizza.
I personally think that pineapple, which is sweet-sour, meshes well with tomato puree, which is used for the sauce because tomatoes, after they are cooked, have a similar taste imo. (If pineapple is 80% sweet and 20% sour then the tomatoes are roughly 80% sour and 20% sweet.)

Anyway, I advise against cheese and the use of preserved ananas when you eat pineapple pizza.
Preserved ananas is often sweetened and if you then additionally cook/steam it, it will become even sweeter and the ananas distinct sourness will be ruined.
The reason I am against the use of cheese is first, pineapple has a certain enzyme that breaks down proteins. If you mix fresh pineapple with milk and/or it's products the proteins inside the latter will become amino acids and peptides, which in turn will give the milk (products) an unpleasant bitter taste. You could avoid this by using pre-cooked/steamed or preserved pineapples but with that, we would be back at problem number one.
Second, considering that conventional pizza cheese always creates a slight fat layer, while pineapple is often watery, it will turn into a "swimming" pizza. ( Because water and fat/oil don't really mix that well).
Third, I know a lot of people who have problems disgesting acid-rich and fatty food at the same time. So this combo can easily end in a stomach ache for some.

In the end, my personal recommendation when it comes to eating/trying out pineapple pizza would be:
- Don't eat it frozen pizza or from bigger pizza chains because of the amount of cheese and it's very likely the use preserved pineapples. Rather go to an Italian restaurant of your trust and choice.
- Make sure your pizza/tomato sauce has a nice amount of traditional herbs (i.e. oregano, garlic, pepper, ...), so that the pizza doesn't turn too sweet.
- Ananas is also known to help with the digestion of meat (because of the same enzymes mentioned above). I would advise adding Pancetta (arrotolata) o.s.. It's an Italian bacon and is normally slightly salted, which
creates a nice contrast between the sweetness. Also because it's sliced thinly it won't turn as fatty as e.g. salami, while at the same time will stay juicy.
- Add arugula. Fresh arugula is known to be bitter, as such imo it overall balances the pizza and brings the ingredients together. (Also good for those that aren't fond of "too much" sweetness.)

Ingredient summary: Traditional pizza/tomato sauce, pineapple, pancetta (arrotolata), arugula.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear, she doesn’t love her daughter, she’s just a means to an end

pineapple pizza letssss gooooo

anyways tia’s mom is very pretty but other than that she’s rotten...:/

Users who are viewing this thread