The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I thought something outrageous happened this chapter due to the many comments, but turns out it's just the never ending battle of pineapple on pizza or not?

Personally I think it's fine as long as you enjoy it. I like pineapple on pizza, but I would not force it on anyone else. Try it and if you don't like it just order another pizza.

I hate pineapples and i hate it even more on pizza.

And about Tia's mother... she definitely has a problem and to some degree you feel for her but it's not enough to redeem her. Also lawrence is annoying, even his pretty face couldn't save him. He is acting like he is above everyone else, though tbh it's the mother's fault. I hope he dies at the end after all he did to tia.

Lolol I made a speech about pineapples on pizza for our public speaking class before. The meaty and salty taste of pizza complements the sweet tangy taste of pineapples. So lemme say that PINEAPPLES DO BELONG ON PIZZAS ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

why are yall saying that she actually loves her daughter and is just crazy about how she shows it did yall see how she treats the son in comparison

Pineapple on pizza? I never eat that, but... nah i feel like weird to have pineapple hehehe...

Anyway, thanks for the translating!! :)

Pineapple on pizza is honestly tasty! but it's not entirely my favorite, but preference is preference. 😂

Dex-chan lover
First off, her mom straight trash and so is her bother, I wouldn't put it past them to try and keep her away from the Duke since that would be a disadvantage to their family
second, How dare you all question a Pizza God who's clearly correct.

Fed-Kun's army
Well the pizza hut near my home sell pizza with fruit and choco so yeah i'am pretty ok with pineaple if there are other fruit

Ironically, the big bad boy is acting more civil than the sub-villain mother in this chapter.
I still get the vibes that he actually was/is attracted to his sister and put her into the dungeon not to protect their dark secrets from leaking but rather to chain her to him. (Because imo our grand duke looks like he had feelings for her in the previous timeline too).

Also, even though the mother is awful, the more I read the more I feel she is actually more of a victim of their society and its "traditions". (Still no excuse for everything she did tho.)

Dex-chan lover
@Zuzzel He's a manipulative powerhungry tyrant. Although he is cruel, he's not gonna go out of his way to hurt those useful to him - at least, not until they've expended their utility (see: MC's torture). He's also quite possessive, so keeping his sister around without killing her is probably another form of narcissism that he, in his own twisted way, might think as mercy.

When compared to their mom, it's easy to see that she's not really sly or manipulative, just straight up unhinged and obsessed with power. She's clearly not all mentally healthy, as well - shows a lot of symptoms of BPD, whether or not that's intentional on the author's part.

Dex-chan lover
@Momohana
Ironically, the big bad boy is acting more civil than the sub-villain mother in this chapter.
I thought he always did, it's just that he was truly much more evil, but it was hidden?

I still get the vibes that he actually was/is attracted to his sister and put her into the dungeon not to protect their dark secrets from leaking but rather to chain her to him.
Yeah I get weird vibes from his weird relationship to her too, I'm curious if this is it! I guess we'll find out sooner or later (probably later than sooner I guess)

Also for all you Pineapple Pizza haters, as an Australian it's a fundamentally crazy argument.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_pizza
Hawaiian was the most popular pizza in Australia in 1999, accounting for 15% of pizza sales,[22]
A 2015 review of independent UK takeaways operating through Just Eat found the Hawaiian pizza to be the most commonly available.[23]
See here? It's our country's top Pizza, that's why I don't understand why people in the US hate it so much!
All friendly jokes aside I understand you may not like it since everyone's tastes are different and culturally influenced. Just bringing up the fact that some countries live off this stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Like pineapple on pizza, or hate it, whatever you pick, thats fine. When you say it doesn't belong on pizza, thats where you're wrong. As if that were the case, it would have never been put on pizza in the first place. I like it, but if you don't enjoy it, thats okay. Idek how this shit got to big in first place. Isn't it just fine to not eat something you don't like? 😒

I don't even like pineapple but I agree it's one of the toppings on pizza. Some of y'all take this discussion too far lmao respect other people's preferences, don't belittle it. Also her brother irks me

Users who are viewing this thread