The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Hawaiian chicken pizza with pineapple is good. Like cheese and pepperoni pizza more tho.

The FL is helping the king to evade the duke so she has a fabulous time with her suitor without her mother around.

Thanks for the chapter!

That is the biggest dilemna i'm facing every time i have pizza with friends: i'm the only one loving pineapple on mine so we never order pineapple pizzas TT^TT ....!

Thanks for the update! Idk how mental the mother is, she clearly is showing impartial love towards her kids only cos of the status.

Yes to pineapple pizza! If you don't like it, don't eat it but I surely will continue eating it xD
Also have you tried burgers with pineapple?

"It's only proper for me to be respectful towards my future wife" AHHHHH, this man is too much to handle!!!! (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)っ♡♡♡♡

The mother is so pretty and it's so annoying since she's so disgusting haha. I wonder what makes her so angry? Maybe the fact that she can just be a pretty flower who's fate is die without anything more than that beautiful moment?

Idk, she's horrible but I also wonder if she hates Tia because of what her husband did to her (like, did he really sell her to the Emperor like "here's my wife, take her" or the Emperor wanted her and he couldn't stop it? Because it doesn't matter what, if I were the mom I'd be mad af as well -there's no way I'd treat my child bad but that's another topic-).

I can't help but think it's really curious how dependable she is of her own daughter, she humillates her, treats her poorly, at times it feels like she's jealous of her (or her beauty or her youth, or maybe she dislikes the fact that Tia looks like her dad and not her?) but now she's fully enjoying being pampered by her. Maybe she'd be happier with a dog? What a twisted woman tbh

Btw, wtf with the brother haha, it's not ok to be beaten today because the Duke may see it but it'd be ok if not? Damn, I despise them so much. ewe

Btw, the maid's reaction was kinda interesting, it makes me think everyone takes her as a pushover and that ain't cute.

Edit: and yeah, pineapple on pizza is so yummy, stop doing this an issue since it's true k. Hahaha jk, but yeah, it's so tasty :b♡ tnksm for your hardwork as always guys!

pineapple on pizza is a yay for me
in fact, i dont like pineapples unless they are on pizza 😂

pineapple on pizza is ok, not the best but not the worst either. Thanks for the chapter!

yessss pineapple on pizza its a must. i though not many people liked pineapple pn there pizza

Could be because i'm italian, but for me pineapple on pizza it's kinda disgusting (but of course, taste is subjective!)

i don’t hate pineapple on pizza, i just happen to like more savory toppings.

i think pineapple on pizza is not that bad, it's good when i bored and need some variation. i even love pineapple on chicken dish with rice

Users who are viewing this thread