The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Pineapples on pizza but everyone has their own preferences. Just let pizza god try to eat pizza kn pineapples without prejudices and it will be tasty.
Btw... Thank you so much for the hardwork and for releasing consistently!

pineapple is ok but you can't really call the result a pizza, for respect to the real pizza

I try my hardest but I can't stand pineapple and find it extra nope on pizza.
Good chapter good job translating

Double-page supporter
Pineapple on pizza is disgusting...

On another note; the mother looks real pretty X'DD But man, her way of loving her daughter is terribly abusive. I guess that she has anger managment issues and easily loses her calm :/ Working for her OR being her family member would be terrible X'DDD Not sure what she's like towards her beloved husband though XDD The "the only one I ever treat well is my lover" cliché is quite popular when the ones having that problem are handsome/rich/powerful men who are also the ML of the story XDD

Dex-chan lover
I question people's understanding of love/maternal love. You see her as being loving? I see her as being manipulative.

Pineapple on pizza is a "nah, not for me" but I don't really care if others want it.

Most of the people I know and including me would say yay for pineapple on pizza. In my area it's the most ordered topping, they called it Hawaiian pizza.

Dex-chan lover
@OvernightPizza Name checks out.
Anyways I'm pretty sure it's called Hawaiian in most places, but I guess I can't say it's definitely the case everywhere. West coast of US follows that trend in general, at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Nay. Though I'm not certain my opinion can be trusted cause I don't even like cheese on pizza 😂😅

Tysm for the chapter!!

The grand duke is soooo hooot and soooo nice. I'm usually satisfied with my mom's handmedowns or thrifted clothes (bec u kno, why not) but that gesture of the duuuke is just 😫😫😫 so enviouus of tiaaa

Users who are viewing this thread