The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

LAWRENCE AND HIS MOM CAN GO SUCK A BIG FAT DUCK
:333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Pineapple pizza is not my pick if I can choose but I'm fine with it if otherwise.
We can all agree bad tasting pizza is worse than ones with pineapple, from soggy, stale, to unappetizing~

The secret to the pineapple is the spicy meat or spices you pair with it. I fold to a friend's advice on that matter. Pineapple with pepperoni or related spiced meats is far improved over "Canadian" bacon (ham---there's a story as to why it's called CB).

Anyhow, try switching to HQ spiced meats and other things with KICK to mix with the sweet pineapple. You'll be amazed. You'll look for a slice, only to discover that you woofed the whole darn pie! :3

Yoooooou HAVE BEEN WARNED! <3 :3

Aggregator gang
I also enjoy the mother's character while hating her. She is twisted for sure but also multi-dimensional. A well built evil character.

Aggregator gang
I love Hawaiian pizza (ham & pineapple toppings).

More like how can anyone hate pineapple on pizza unless you hate pineapples. Or maybe your pizza is just shit and you blame it on a topping lmao, just stop eating shitty ones.

I like Hawaiian pizza as well. I’m allergic to raw pineapple, so pineapple on pizza is pretty much the only time I get to eat it.
I think it tastes good and it’s a pizza that can never go wrong :D

The mom clearly has an anti social personality disorder. She's narcissistic, she gaslights, lack of empathy, 180° changes in mood, manipulative, looks favorably upon those that provide her with narcissistic supply and vents her anger irrationally on those she considers lower than herself.

If anyone is curious i recommend Dr Ramani's videos on YT.

Thanks for the update! NAY on pineapples on pizza! It's digusting!!! I pick them out before I eat them... But there are times, I miss out... I may not hate-- STILL NO!

Mom has a personality disorder tho she's blessed with that beauty and bod.. easily seduces the emperor

ahh kinda annoying that i have to admit the mom is more attractive looking.....just the facade... lol

This is the first chapter that ive seen lawrence and Tia converse without others. He doesnt seem like a tyrant who would kill his wofe and sister. Is it too much to hope that he's not actually a bad person?

Yes, pineapple on pizza.

@Ellollie The scanlator asked the question on the last page (credits)

I’ll eat “Hawaiian” pizza but it wouldn’t be my first choice. Meat lovers with extra cheese and garlic butter glazed cheesy stuffed crust for me. <3 drool I was actually wondering what happened to her mom after Tia got her punishments.

Users who are viewing this thread