The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I haven't tried pineapple on pizza before so I can't tell if its good or not but personally, I don't like mixing sweet things with salty things 🤷‍♀️

Pineapple has no place on a pizza. It can be eaten with pizza, but at no point should it ever be placed on the pizza.

Pineapple has no place on a pizza. It can be eaten with pizza, but at no point should it ever be placed on the pizza.

I'm definitely late to the party but like just saying, hell ya for pineapple on pizza mate!!!
Also thank you translators if you're seeing this for well, translating this! It's and excellently well crafted read that I couldn't have gotten to otherwise :D

I don’t mind the existence of pineapple on pizza, but I think it tastes gross and would never eat it nor order it at a party.

I mainly dislike that most pineapple ham pizzas are called Hawaiian Pizza because that’s just no lmao

Supporter
ah so that's why this chapter has 400+ comments. A discussion for the ages

Well Pizza God is correct. Pineapple on pizza is abhorrent.

I rarely comment, but I must speak up for pineapple on pizza. It is delicious. Also, great job on the chapters.

idk why there is hate for pineapple on pizza. The contrast of the sweet, slightly refreshing pineapple and the savory of the pizza is very delectable to me.

Fed-Kun's army
i like every pizza that exists in this world. whether there's pineapple on it or not 👀

Very smart of MC to suggest them go to the summer palace so she gets more time for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread