The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Wow that was really sad when she mentioned Lawrence never trusting her even though she literally died for him. Like wow. She can't even enjoy life anymore because of what her mother and brother did to her in her past life and in this one. I hope you get the best ending baby!

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Ha ha! Go Elise! (Or is it Alice? There are different translations.) I'm so glad Tia has at least one loyal person before she replaces the whole rotten lot.

I have a feeling Tia is setting Cedric up to either start earning a certain reputation or gain the loyalty of someone whose support will be important later. She doesn't even need to instruct him, because she probably knows he'll do the correct thing. Oh, man, he trusts her so much already! He's smart enough to see how clever and logical she is. I'm so glad he's taking her safety seriously too. Her mother and brother won't be able to do shit with Alphonse acting as Cedric's eyes and ears. Plus he sent her a whole new wardrobe! Way to advertise his interest, not that the whole sweeping her away from the party didn't already get tongues wagging.

You guys, look at Alphonse though..😳 Just a few panels in and he already whooped the butler's butt lmao! 😂 So satisfying~

Is the jewel cursed or something? Either way I can't wait to see more of this. This is fast becoming my most favorite webtoon. FL and ML are just that great.

Fed-Kun's army
If taking a well trained knight commander then the squires underneath him should be skilled fighters in their own right.

Dex-chan lover
She may have committed many sins and this new life is her way to making up for the atrocities she has done in the future past but I still wish her to be happy. A character so emotionally tortured needs some respite.

This knight is my type muehehe thanks for updating I wanna read more 😍

I hope that the maid Elise is able to survive in this timeline. She and the freckled maid might get targeted for supporting Tia, especially when her mother is going to get territorial over being the marchioness of the Rozan estate.

Double-page supporter
What a stupid butler; doesn't even know the people he's really technically loyal to will be furious if he messes things up like that.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me really anxious, like they're putting up betrayal flags when they call so much attention to the trust the grand duke places in her. I really hope she can make things work.

I'm also feeling incredibly anxious about saintess Licia... like, I get the feeling that maybe she and the grand duke haven't met yet so it'll be okay, but maybe not? I really hope that Tia can save Licia too.

Dex-chan lover
@Youhu MC sure is smart, but it's also like, I never expected her family to be so horrid for contrast
also "ㅋㅋㅋ" is really cool. I had to look it up and like, whoa culture~

I love that she still feels like a villainess a bit in personality. She isn't suddenly super kind or cheerful or anything like that, yet she also truly intends to do good with her life this time around. I anticipate lots of challenges to overcome but I hope Tia gets her happy end eventually! Also adding support to the hopes for the maids living in this timeline, I don't think we know when the poisoning happens but maybe the grand duke's knight and squires added security could catch the poisoner beforehand if the knight is long term character here to stay. Thanks for the good work, scans team!

Users who are viewing this thread