The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Don't worry Duke Evron, all of these struggles would be worth it once you'll marry our girl *winks x1000*

Fed-Kun's army
it's the stress. that's why his eyebrows get thinner. 😂 give him something easier, FL

NOOOO NOT THE EYEBROWS RIP.........

Thanks so much for the chapter!!! Tia BEST GIRL ugh her mind... 😔👌🏼

RIP the eyebrows, may they regain their glorious thickness in the future and not waist away making him look like a tween.

not the eyebrows :'-(((((( the fl def set up cedric to find out about the human trafficking

Can we talk about the fact that with just one request for a jewel, Tia was able to supply our boy here with enough info to not only ruin an opponent's standing for succession but also expose a freaking human trafficking ring?! Now I'm wondering if there's one more layer in all of this since there were three riddles! lol

all that stress made his eyebrows balder 😔

also the readers prediction had me shook. i would never be able to figure that out lol

Dex-chan lover
I see, so that's what been missing since the chapter started...

Dex-chan lover
Well.. not only did she give him something that would boost his reputation with the people, he all but removed a source of income for his opponent as well. And she did it all without having to lift her one hands
Well played girlfriend. Well played.
Many thanks

lol also.. i guess the time to fill in his brows was too long, so the author had to thin it out a bit XD

FL is awesome. She found a way to get ML to look exactly where she wanted without raising any suspicion. Makes sense for her background but damn impressive.

While I will miss the extreme t h i c c n e s s in the future thank god Cedric’s eyebrows are becoming thinner cuz it reminds me too much of sheet seaweeds

not gonna lie, that awesome and touching eulogy made me forget 70% of what happened in the chapter HAHAHHA i loved itttttt. RIP eyebrows

Users who are viewing this thread