The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating with your feet, hope your wrist gets back to normal soon!

We should be glad, even if it is temporary, we could gaze at perfectly healthy and thicc eyebrows of our lovable boi 😍

Aggregator gang
I would like to profess my love to the scan teams and their wonderful notes

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm gotta agree she is Beautiful....easily ranked among the top 10 of the prettiest MC of a villainess manhwa .-.
even her mom got beat (i mean...page 19...that's just divine)

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Lawrence is losing an investor. Mother is probably going to throw a fit over losing the backing and bringing shame to Lawrence while completely ignoring the fact the Baron was involved with human trafficking. Wonder how much longer she's going to be on vacation? Probably will drag it long as possible to extend time with the Emperor. Seems like the seamstress and other ladies are deliberately leaving those two alone in the Twilight room. Wonder if any of them are going to be bold enough to try to listen at the door or look through the keyhole?
As for what MC likes about Evron, it's his bushy thick eyebrows of course!

@izayamikaelis I think part of it is because she's actually smiling from the heart more. Although agree that taking control of her life and father's house is helping more as it looks like even the mother's servants didn't respect her much. That and the mother would cut MC's food down to bare minimum if it meant having another copper for Lawrence. Heck the mother didn't even provide dresses for her even though knew would make MC look bad in front of the other ladies wearing the same thing over and over. Not saying had to go to extremes like the woman driving her family's finances to ruin but should've at least been able to provide enough for a couple dresses that would look good on MC while being frugal.

Users who are viewing this thread