The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!! the nonesense corner is so good bless yall

honestly i love how beautiful the mom dolls herself up only to do the most vile shit. it's a very good juxtaposition bc so often beauty is seen as righteousness...at first i kinda balked at the implication that tia planned this but....did she plan this...? this series is so engaging to read aaaaaaa

Double-page supporter
Yo mother is playing checkers and she just be casually playing civ 8

That Mother see Tia as a object not family. Oh by the way Tia and Cedric need to elope. Secret wedding anyone???

that nasty mother. tia may be her daughter but she's treating her like her slave. she's so obsessed with her, i wanna kill her right now but that would ruin the plot😅 really disgusting mother.

The mother is really pretty. Really really pretty. How I wish her personality is the same.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl has plans and sometimes it means she gotta get hurt for them BUUUT Tia should also take better care of herself. That's some crazy beating she got there.

Props on the maid that took some of the beatings for her, till she got tossed aside. Even when her mother went to grab the vase, she still put her hand up. That maid deserves the best!

The writing is so solid. The mom isn't just blandly cruel but also narcissistic and paranoid. The scary part is she's hurting Tia out of a warped sense of love, ownership, and fear of abandonment. Tia becoming her own person and leaving her terrifies her

Damn her other is a lunatic, she needs to put in a hospital for a long time.
Also what happened to the personal knight he sent to her ?

Double-page supporter
I agree, the writting is solid. The characters have depth and interesting.

Props to Alice, the maid!!!!
It was also said in Chapter 4 that Alice was her most faithful servant that she chose. Gotta love this consistency of the story.

Also can i just say, I really enjoy the Nonesense section. It has been giving me joy aside from reading the story.

Users who are viewing this thread