The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

That mom is gonna regret it all. Tia invited the daughter of the press after all. No way to keep that abuse from leaking out. Then Lawrence and the Emperor is gonna have to denounce her or something. From the previous chapter it's clear that Miraila is the reason the Emperor favors Lawrence. Tia is gonna drive a wedge between her brother and mother.

@HiddenCamelia
Tia is the 2nd born, not the 1st. Their mom had Lawrence 1st, but then had Tia then killed all the other Rozens. All to solidify her control over the Rozen's assets.
She has been calling Tia names to lower her esteem. Preventing Tia from making connections with anyone outside their family. She is really a trash mom.

tia's never did anything for herself both first and second life (yet) :( even at the cost of her happiness

The mom have mental illness

Either way for sure this was planned, there were some guests from newspaper, but the FL just so ready to get beaten for all this trap is just sad, she deserved better.

Like many people, I was expecting the mom to go batsh!t insane.

So instead I'm busy squealing because I think this is the first time he addressed her as "Tia"...?

The mom is probably one of the most compelling villains I've seen in a manhwa so far! I'm excited to see where this goes! Thanks for the translations!

Yikes I hoped the mother would have some redemption (yk milf) but this is just terrible. Kinda sucks that Tia needed the Duke to escape the abuse because it shows how much she suffered in her first life.

Dex-chan lover
@shinrakvsa
In the novel, it's explain that was Tia who always maintain the image of her mother, because she isn't brillant and even if she scheme something, her plan is quite average, fail the most of the time and succes or faillure everyone know about it.
So she is clearly not smart person.

Can we please just take some time to appreciate Alice and those other maids that rushed to MC's help without hesitation. In both first and her second life the maids have truly been the MVP for their sacrifices.

My baby Duke is hella good! Really, such a good, warm, upright and decent man. It's to be expected his reaction, but she doesn't have the fault. No one taught her before how to take care of herself or how to love herself, her well being was the last thing she could care about, since her mother brainwashed her to think she was nothing and her life was her's.

I hate that old b1tch but I also feel a little of pity for her, her words expressed more what she feels towards herself rather than Tia. Now she has all her properties back, but I'd really wish if she wouldn't have done it in that way. She needs to take care of her own being more )": I hope the Duke will share love, happiness, and all kind of beautiful experiences with her, this baby has suffered too much already.

Oh, and agree, her maids were loyal and awesome there, I'm glad and I hope they'll be fine :")

Edit: Ty guys <3

"Not anymore" Cedric came in smooth like literally caught a freaking vase then walked out claiming tia as his like a badass that he is

Ugh her mom is so awful! The fact that all the girls were immediately terrified at just the mention of her really says something! How is she able to stay so close to the emperor? I guess the power of boner can make you that stupid.

So glad the duke made it in time! And I love that Artezia even when beaten is still aware enough to remind the duke of how things will make him look bad (stopping him from hurting her mother), or caring about others (asking for him to check on the others.)

I’m very annoyed with his cliffhanger question. Even if she did plan this it’s still not okay to accuse her of it. Jeeze dude.

Users who are viewing this thread