The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Whose daughter is the girl with the weak body again?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!!!

Loved the "not anymore" line! Finally... Tia's better off living with Cedric ;( her mother's just too much I want to slam her head on the wall ;((( Love you Tia!

My guess is the mother has a history of people using her and leaving her behind. She seems so desperate for Tia to stay by her side forever, that she makes Tia believe that she is the only person who could possibly love her.

The mother is unhinged for sure, and if that world has it, she needs help with her mental health.

Tia is probably actually a lot like her mom, but she can control her impluses.

Bruh who's the crazy one here 🙄I hope the mom gets punished since he's still a duke and has power y'know? Like maybe the son will get angry at her for ruining relations and etc.??

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed she actually hit her and dragged her away in the presence of many other noble ladies/witnesses o_o Like...doesn't the mother want to save her face at least in public or pretend like she's a good person? She could have taken her inside and THEN throw a fit. But She actually had a fit right then and there as if she has anger management issues & doesn't care what others thought of her. Such a weird move... how'd she seduce the emperor like this XDDD? Or maybe that's just his taste XD

@keks503 i've seen people get into fights in public and sometimes they don't care.

@seulgiddeulgi yeah the foreshadowing with that panel at the end really makes things clear that this was intentional.

One is sir Kishore's daughter i'm guessing he's someone of importance and the other is daughter of a newspaper owner seriously our FL has done a great job setting all this up. I think the ML will be very unhappy with FL putting herself in the line of fire.

Double-page supporter
@keks503 As mentioned by others, the mother is clearly unhinged. Sure, she wants to maintain an image, but that image was largely protected by way of the servants and her children hiding things because she had the favor of the emperor. Now that Tia has Grand Duke Cedric's favor and, more importantly, now that Tia is intentionally trying to get Cedric on the throne instead of her brother, maintaining her mother's image is no longer important. In fact, ruining her mother's reputation is a step towards getting Cedric on the throne since she could then link her mother's reputation to her brother and reduce his standing, thus increasing Cedric's. I think Tia still thinks that she's gonna be thrown away in the end considering that the marriage is supposed to be temporary, but she's planning everything so that she is far better off than in the previous timeline.(Unless I'm mistaking this scenario with another and the marriage isn't temporary. Been a while since I read the previous chapters.)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow it seemed like the mother wanted to protect her reputation, so I thought Tia would be fine as long as she had guests over, but damn. It looks like mom is bonkers to the point that she just does not give a shit anymore. At least now rumors will spread and the mother's true nature will be revealed to the public. I guess it was all part of FL's plan?

looking forward to lawrence's reaction to their mother cause afaik he'd prefer to be in cedric's good graces, which is why he allowed tia to continue relations with the grand duke

Fed-Kun's army
I knew Tia planned this. Cedric's gonna be pissed, but at least she got out of that abusive household.

Users who are viewing this thread