The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

I love how Cedric, although kind and honorable, ain’t nobody’s fool. As well, I hope he can come to understand why Tia does what she does. Quite honestly, she only learned how to do what she did in order to survive in the past. Hopefully, in this timeline she can grow to trust Cedric and not have to scheme anymore. Overall though, I’m loving the writing and character development. Both of the leads are smart and have depth. I’m curious to learn more about Lawrence since he hasn’t really don’t anything yet in this timeline, but he seems to be very aware of his mother’s intentions. He also seems to know that Tia is useful but it’s not clear if he cares about his sister at all.

Lol bushwacked! I love that nonesense section
But on a serious note, I'm finally understanding that Tia is just a tool and that her mother puts the HO in HOribble! This manwha has a lot of first for me. I mean when MCs usually say they're just a tool blah2, but she really is just a TOOL here that her family will disregard. God! I pity her!

So his name his Cedric?! I was wondering who de hec is Cedric this emperor talking about
I thought his name is evron

Fed-Kun's army
@vangoz Marcus is the butler that Tia and Cedric met at the slum, and it was mentioned that he had a granddaughter he needed to take care of. So I'm guessing that she made it into the household due to Tia's influence and answers to both her and Cedric as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Story aside the clothing in this series is so so beautifully illustrated

she got BUSHWACKED HAHA wow i love the T/L notes
also where did that cute blue-haired body guard go??
edit: ok i read ch24 nvm

Dex-chan lover
The mom is honestly a really interesting character. She is deeply hateable but also clearly FUCKED UP, which makes her kind of pitiful as well.

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit. her mother is this angry just because her daughter is having a tea party, literally like any other noble daughter? crazy bitch

Fed-Kun's army
....hopefully this is part of her many plans somehow....i mean the daughter of an influential newspaper company and a daughter of one of the royal knights...dunno what his position is but i assume its important since she's mingling with noble ladies...so...a king must maintain an image but if his wife is proven to be this much of a bitch...by the newspaper and the royal knights....even the king wouldn't want to help her .-.

Double-page supporter
she got her ass kicked on purpose i know but where'd the blue haired guard go

Users who are viewing this thread