The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
A true schemer. Now her mother has the ire of her bastard brother, and all she had to do was take a bit more abuse.

Wow though. Her mother really is just having psychotic breaks whenever she wants. I guess...this is using your enemy's weakness against them? Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth for a lot of reasons though.

Cedric needs to drill some self-love into Tia, and we're going to get that moving forward, I'm sure.

@Keai, Tia stands to inherit everything---but only when she turns 20 (in 2 years) or marries. Until then, her mother controls the estate, and Tia has nothing. She explains this to Cedric in Chapter 7.

He did tell her not to get herself hurt in her schemes, and she did just that.

Can someone please tell me what happened to Tia's blue haired personal knight??? I would have expected him to do something at least but I don't think he was even there in the first place. Also, who is the maid who rushed to go get the Duke? They introduced her as Marcus' granddaughter, but who in the world is Marcus?

Double-page supporter
You know, if she hadn't gone off in front of people there is a very real chance she might have just killed or maimed Tia. She wasn't going to stop, and if she can be set off just by her daughter having a tea party then she was just looking for something to snap about.

So yeah, bro, it was a strategy.

It was this neat strategy to try and avoid getting hurt as much as possible.

Was Tia forbidden from throwing parties? Gosh, her mom is a different level of crazy....

Supporter
All I'm saying is what's wrong with setting a trap someone could avoid by simply not doing the bad thing that will lead them falling into the trap.
If the person doesn't go about their misconduct then they wouldn't have gotten harm. In this case they went ahead and got caught, so what's wrong with setting a trap to someone with bad intentions?

What a bitch oh my god, I want a man like the duke, but damn what a bitch I’m practically almost speechless lol.

But, my instincts tell me that everything was intentional for some reason, I hope my gut is right.

Thanks for the translation!!

Ofc it was her scheme. Poor mielle, be witnes such cruelty.
Btw good job. Now madame going loose some point into Emperror eyes, and Lawrense going to make some distance from her. And madam going some wild too, so maybe going do more dumb mistakes which will lead for her banishing or else. You endure whole life, so one more time didnt change anything

Oh my God.... My eyes tearing 😭😭
Tia.. please don't risk your life like that. I know that your plan but that is to much.
Good timing Duke

@shinsenryuu
@heyykelleyn
@yunii
Agree with you guys that it's weird for Miraila to start lashing out so publicly. Abusers are usually smart enough not to make their abuse widely known. If Miraila was completely unstable and unable to control herself, that would be one thing, but she's smart enough to hide her true nature in front of the Emperor and the general public... just to let it all out in front of important guests?

Feels like a bit of forced stupidity on Mommy Dearest's part, just to move Tia's plans forward and let the Duke act like a hero. But I like it, so I'll let it slide.

@AnimefangirlX I think the mom is not the brightest I mean for Lawrence to warn the mom about behaving in front of Evron must mean he knew she could have public moments like this otherwise it wouldn't make sense for him to warn her at all. And she beats or used to beat Tia up all the time you don't think the servants talk about the abuse outside?
It's also no secret that Tia is disliked by her mother remember when she went to a party with the same dress as always and she got mocked by this other noble girl? I think the only time her mom behaves herself is in front of the king.

Dex-chan lover
Her mom needs medication or something
Is this going to end up in the paper because the daughter of the news paper is there. Wonder what the emporer is going to say

@shinsenryuu
@heyykelleyn
@yunii
@AnimefangirlX

I think @uMoonlight got the reasons pretty well and i would like to add that Miraila was already pretty annoyed that Tia left the mansion several times by now and not only did it get the attention of the Duke, it also has shown that Tia seems to be up to something because she's not been as submissive as before, Miralia already warned her about going out I think? I hope i didn't mistake it with another aeries so now that she made a tea party on her own, without asking her and basically behind her back she feels betrayed so it's time to smack that daughter...
Yes abusers are cunning but enrage them enough and everything goes out the window, besides everyone is dancing to Tia's tune.

Sorry for the long post

Users who are viewing this thread