The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Tia is so ready to destroy her family lol.

She deserves happiness tho, not just focusing on stopping her family as a tool.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, these little end credit analysis that the translators do are really making me appreciate this series even more. lots of subtle details I wouldn't have noticed before.

I love the little blurb at the end. I find myself checking the comments just to see the conversations now. I don't usually do that too often. Thanks for the translation and the little extras like the Nonsense Corner. X3

The story continues to get better and better! Thanks for upload and the little tidbit comments at then end, increases the appreciation for the author/artist's work.

Fed-Kun's army
ML is a pure baby version of Hugo (Lucia) because of his looks. I can’t see him in a normal light 😂 😭

Dex-chan lover
Much feels good man here. Taking good care of the domestic abuse victim as needed.

Also rumors are closing in and Lawrence probably isn't happy. Wonder what he has to say.

Thx for the translation as always, and as everyone's was saying the TL notes at the end are really helpful and interesting keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
Sawateam, Bell scans you guys always ALWAYS make me go kyaa~ with your update! Thanks so so so much!

I freakin love these two's relationship! The best written hands down.

I've never felt more single than reading this chapter. Cedric is so considerate and caring and loving. I God I feel like the women who were gossiping about how amazing cedric is. Also the notes in the end are so halpful. I didn't even notice the bluehaired knight was missing 😄

Users who are viewing this thread