The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

As villainous as she is, I do have to wonder; How on earth was she not queen?! ( I get the whole monarchy system, but) seriously, a villainous strategy like this would win wars, rule kingdoms effectively. especially if this girl knows how to string hearts towards a different direction.

On a neutral standpoint, regardless of which side, tactical approaches like this is worthy of a crown. But motive is the truest sense of what makes them villainous or righteous.

I adore that Tia is a genuine villainous tactician. She doesn't over sell herself as an innocent and kind girl like Aria from Hourglass.

Double-page supporter
I love it when a plan comes together. This scheming and planing villainess is awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd say what she was doing was cruel, but her brother proved himself a cold son-of-a-bitch, so it's not like a happy family with the king was gonna make him turn out better.

@Singingbun she was abused to the point that she could not have any ambition for herself, only for her mother and brother

@happydot lmaoo same. At least if he could put some fierce expression on his face like his mother it'd be easier to hate him.

Gosh I hate myself for being so weak to handsome faces

Dex-chan lover
A true villainess, this one. She managed to get her brother to shoot himself in the foot while convincing him that it's for the best as well as isolating her mother wholly.

I'm surprised she can talk to him on such an emotional level.

Yep, this is my new favourite. And I bow in respect before the author for thinking all of this through.

Lol i love how she can wrap everyone around her little fingers. She deserves happiness after she's saved the country. I can't wait to see the looks on her mother and brother's faces when they realize Tia's been playing them into their demise.

This is my favorite villainess story. Other stories are cute or diverted because goodness and purity. This one shows that it's impossible to have a happier ending without her family taking the L and possibly dying. It's so true to life, i think. It's pychological and thrilling.

tias appearance looks 'soft' and 'harmless' unlike other villainess from other manhwas but shes probably the scariest and the most clever one. shes able to deceive her enemies and luring them to her traps. good job to the author for creating this masterpiece, i always amazed by tia everytime

every schemers really must have a poker face and acting skills.
its a basic for every strategist, to ploy the plan. even if its deceiving her allies.

Don’t ever make this girl your enemy. Welp, at last this pair of mother and brother had done the deed, she’s now officially your enemy haha

Users who are viewing this thread