The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
This brother are u kidding me even if she did love her mother like 1% it does not mean that u can or should accept such abuse

*sigh* Lawrence is just beautiful *sigh* and yes you've read my thoughts wouldn't mind inces-- Wait what did I say?! 🥰

I feel conflicted. On one hand I think Lawrence deserves all the bad things coming for him because he will be an abusive prick in the future. But on the other hand... I also realise he is a product of his environment and right now (as far as I can remember really) he hasn't done anything bad yet. I hope I will have clarity on him soon. (Could he be good, or is he just bad?)

@TheGodEmperor yeah, but i said just a "lil" hard. it's a lil hard not to acknowledge his beauty as a human being. it would be a lot easier if he had a mean and evil look on his face like his mom or if he just looked like satan himself

Fed-Kun's army
@happydot I think he's already doing the things at this time but just hasn't betrayed mc. Pretty sure he was also aware of the abuse she had endured from the mom.

Idk how she manages to have a convo with the guy that cut off her arm, legs, and tongue. She really is a great MC

LMAO YALL TLS ARE HAVING FUN OUT HERE HAHA it's always nice to have a peek into your work :) thank you for the translations

What's this "fixated upon you" means?, tia's reasoning doesn't make sense. her mother wants him to become Emperor right?

@IVVO yes it does.

Her mother indeed is. She wants him to become emperor but she wants him for herself even more. Is a classical narcisistic mum's move. Her entire world revolves around him, she needs him, he is her golden child. She would lose her mind if he were to ignore her and say, try to curry favour with other maternal figure. It'd be utmost betrayal, you see?

I think that Tia is implying that, among other things, the mum's dependence on him will hold him down. And as she said favour alone makes no king.

In the end, her fixation and probable BPD are toxic and destructive for both her children.

@IVVO
Indeed it doesn't make sense, in previous timeline he became emperor thanks to that favour.
The MC knows that. Lawrence doesn't.
By showing her bruises to Lawrence, she implies "look mother is a mentally disturbed person she can't be relied on" and saying she loves mother and him she says "lawrence my dear see how much I love mother, yet even I know it's most sensible to cut my ties with her for my own sake, surely you can also be sensible, sweetheart?"

Users who are viewing this thread