The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Thanks for translating so far but I'm not going to bother with Discord. I cut out all social media a while ago and it is a blessing, believe me. Not gonna return to another social platform just for a scanlation. Sorry.

They want to find a guardian for the king maker. Well they're in for a rude awakening.

Aggregator gang
Good run, but i will be dropping this one. I refuse this password bullshit of yours.

ahh thank you for breaking down the politics now i understand more of it 😂

Contributor
Same as @hottycat .

I like this manga, but i don't really want to bother with social media anymore, it's too much trouble, and it take too much time.

Thanks for your work until now.

Aggregator gang
Damn look at these leeches "She'll need a guardian" also thank you for the chapters so far! Bc of the password system you guys have I don't really keep up with chapters yall post but once every few months I regain the energy to do it 😂

So many people seem to be against discord... I can't fathom why. It's a great service and a very convenient way to follow your favorite scanlation groups. It takes little effort to create an account and understand the basics of using it for such a purpose. I myself have only learned the most elementary things, not bothering with more advanced features, and it's been perfectly enough for months.

And if there is a manhwa worth accessing a site through discord, it's this one. Thank you for not dropping it, Sawateam.

Sawateam, but you guys will still upload at mangadex right? It just you guys will redirect it to your web. Like what mangaplus do to black clover & my hero academia

@rdirf I believe most people aren't against the choice of discord per se but rather to have to dwell into social media domains again. I love this story so I will access discord but I am peeved as well, as I have had very nasty experiences on fadom sites, be it scanlation groups or just fandom chats. I prefer sites like mangadex where I can keep away from it all

Thanks for the updates and for the ! It's been really interesting so far and I will follow in your website.

Since you guys are to lazy to search for the informations, let me say Sawateam site doesn't have a password since forever.

And you can join discord and literally don't talk to people? Just silence everything and let the channel to read the chapter on. It's really that simple, I don't know why joining one server in discord would be this big of deal. I am sure that anyone in there couldn't care less about you or your life.

PS: Hating on Tappytoon when it's one of the best officials websites out there is so pathetic. Just say you don't want to pay for stuff and move over.

omg!! I noticed the bracelet is finally fitting on her wrist!! good on our Evron Duchy Estate for helping our girl to get back to a healthy state😙

Dex-chan lover
Not really a problem, I've bookmarked like dozens of translators-scanlators sites.

Also, who cares about aggregates? God, these days I have to run some script, adblocks, and god damn crypto-miner-blockers just to browse them safely.

Double-page supporter
That's a great idea to have it on your own website. This way the risk to the group lessens as well.
And good news that it's been officially licensed.

Thanks for the chapter!!

@laciesche I see. I basically ignored almost all the channels not dedicated to posting releases from the start, so I didn't have that issue. Discord is as much a repository resource for me as Mangadex, and social features are sort of just there, unused.

Ooof people are pretty quick to turn on you after mentioning discord . I'm happy you guys will continue to translate and hope you won't be disheartened by any of these comments!

Thanks for the hard work so far! Especially that marathon mass translation you did last week 😍

thank you for breaking down the politics stuff 😆 This chapter was amazing again.
Thank u for not dropping The Villainess Lives Twice. I believe that it is a good idea to post on ur own website.

Users who are viewing this thread