The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Some extra WN info on the Empress' side to complement the nonsense corner's political discussion;

Although the emperor married the empress to cement his control on the throne, he was afraid her family and followers (the Feschers) would start exercising their influence over his power base. So he killed them to retain his absolute control and reduce their influence over him. Empress goes into solitude after realising the extent of his cruelty and desire for power.

Double-page supporter
Aw. Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Our MC prepares her plans, so excited for the methods to her machinations.

Thanks for the translation.

> Because this is being licensed in english and we are ahead of the official, we have decided to continue scanlating this series on our website only to prevent aggregators.

Oh, noble goal. That's a lot more thought put in that I would have-

> Our website is only available via Discord.

Oh.

Yeah, no.

Dex-chan lover
Well, guess I'm dropping this.

Not to be a dick, guys, I really appreciate all the work you have done, but having to bother with Discord shit just to read this is way more effort than what I'm willing to put.

Considering I created a discord account for keeping in touch with scantalators, and moved on to productivity servers and it has been such a blessing, making a discord account is something I can recommend to anyone! Do it, people! :)

Dex-chan lover
Yes... The empress will be joining. All that injustice dealt to both FL ML and Empress will be paid back in full with interest.

Well shit.

Guess I'm going to have to drop this. Hate tappytoon, and no way I'm going to go to another site though disc.

Aggregator gang
I thought the broken chapters were part of the backstory if the statue thingy... So freaky😱

7-515e7f11c206a0f22c89c9d7799466da972d4f2bddbe070390bc7e3f9b0fbddb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is a good enough series to try and follow it on your website. I'll see about trying to do so.

thank you thank you thank you Sawateam translators!! love your translation work sooo mucchh!!😙

Users who are viewing this thread