The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I like the pacing of this series. Tia is on a freakin roll. Thanks for the update!

Great great I'm looking forward to seeing how the two begin to work together more and get accustomed to each other.

It'll be exciting to see them take over Riagan!

Thank you about the explanation ❤️ i was so confused about the heir and salt thingy

Contributor
Can someone explain to me how can I read a chapter on their discord? Also, how do I find out when they update the chapter? I don't use discord and probably never use it outside of this comic. Thank You

also something else i was thinking about: why is the emperor allowing the MC's marriage with cedric? isn't he like in a prime position to launch a rebellion(at least in the emperor's perspective with the whole situation around the western army)? why would the emperor allow it when the MC is the heir to the rozan fortune and her marrying would allow her access to these assets ? it's also strange that miriala did not put up more of a fight when her very nobility is about to be taken away by her own daughter. maybe it's because lawrence blocked her but still...

Chapter appeared.
Well, I'm happy translation continues.... Buuuut... Don't get me wrong, it will be ripped anyway 🤷 and yeah, i read most things on mangadex, but it's nearly impossible to keep tabs on tens of TL websites so I'm guilty of using aggregators as well...

Ummmm maybe I'm just small brain but I have no clue how someone would get "I'm gonna reclaim a duchy for you" from a big chunk of salt with no context

@fabiaville:
Emperor known Cedric as a upright man, since Emperor himself did many bad stuff, he cant trust Cedric. But now there are Tia, daughter of Miraila, who also was hate by Cedric, yet Cedric accept Tia. That mean Cedric do have tolerance for people with bad ties, if they can make him like them enough. This is a good enough reason to use Cedric, especially when the military force of Cedric is valueable to both Emperor and maybe Lawrence in future.

On Tia matter, she has done nothing in the past that harmful to her mother, so far show intention to get better relationship with Emperor, even get his daughter Eunis to make up with him, not to mention may get Cedric closer to his side. As Emperor, he hold the biggest benefit source, so he can be sure that she will not do harm to him, or Miraila or Lawrence, without good reason. And surely Tia did love her mother and brother a lot in her last life.

About Miraila, problem is she do not plan that far. She hit her daughter because she is angry. She hold her daughter because she feel insecure. Actually she is now "made" a noble, as the wife of the late Rozan, her money source can be the Rozan, or from the Emperor. The value of Rozan house to her is not high. If she do not have Emperor, she may cling to Rozan house. But Emperor want to use Rozan house as bribe on Tia to lure Cedric to him, Lawrence even more so, Miraila still the love of Emperor, with his only son, have the whole country noble and money backing her, why hold on to Rozan, when both her "important man" have other use for it.

@-Queen_of_Hearts-

nobility talks in riddles and between lines, the gift is merely a greeting card.
These people are intelligent, to my fun, because I'm tired of dumbed down villians.
The empresses knows what she means just looking at the salt cristal.
And something tells me, is not EASY to get one of those bypassing the emperor, which i think Tia did.

Dex-chan lover
Although it makes me sad, this definitely deserved to get picked up for an official translation.

Dex-chan lover
"'Will you walk into my parlor?' said the Spider to the Fly."

Except it wasn't a Fly, and it wasn't their parlor.

Group Leader
@hawk38 Hello! Just join the discord server through the invite link on our group page (as screenshotted at the end of the page). We do have an entry role, so a quick skim of the #FAQ channel will give you full instructions on how to get full access. After that, I would go into the #roles menu and react to the Villainess Lives Twice notification. After that, you can mute the entire server and turn off all notifications EXCEPT for "suppress all role notifications". That way, you'll only be pinged for VLT updates. When pinged, Lyra will link the website, which will lead you directly to the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread