The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Well it's been nice knowing you sawateam hopefully I'll see you translating something else on MD

Thank you for the translation! Honestly though, I'd rather read the series on MD then go through discord :/ But I understand why the translators decided to make this change.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translations so far and the notes at the end from the team breaking stuff down!! There are honestly a highlight to read for me along with what new suffering and excitement is in store for the team haha. Im looking forward to reading the rest of the series on the team website when we get more chapters.

Here I wasn't think Cedric knows much about what is going on, but damn he kinda does...

Also she got the Empress locked and loaded. Let's get down to business.

hello, i joined the discord in order to read the chapters. but i have never used discord before and therefore am lost when it comes to finding chapters for reading..can anyone please help me?

Joined the discord and looking forward to the new chapters!
Also thanks for clarifying the politics a bit altough I’m still confused why Cedric was looking for an heir for the fallen house?

Dex-chan lover
That scene of the empress in her room is both powerful and very sad. What a strong character

@PrinceTenjou I don't think anyone who is not joining discord is complaining about the decision made by the scanlators. We simply decided to not use discord. We will not get the new releases but this is a trade-off we accept. We made a decision and thank the scanlators for the work they have put into this series for our enjoyment. That's it.

Kind of a shame about the discord thing. I refuse to use discord, I hate the discord community culture and I quite dislike the application itself due to how much snooping it does on your computer. Guess I'll have to just wait or find a new place to read this.

I mean, you do you, but I don't really understand the point of requiring the discord.

Back to discord again, eh? Ah well it can't be helped. Your scanlation group is probably the most consistent with releases and you hardly get involved with most of scanlator discord's petty drama.

I've seen some scanlators who ping for useless crap (and get people to choose sides eg. The Duchess With an Empty Soul drama) yet barely do any work, complain about getting "sniped" for shit they haven't updated in MONTHS and you guys actually complete your works without the BS. You have my support.

Users who are viewing this thread