The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Contributor
Sawateam are already at ch50 on their site. they stopped uploading here because they didn't want problems from the official license.

@H-Ero
fine whatever, I'll remove the direct link, it's not like it's hard to find their site and web reader it's literally on the credit pages.

Group Leader
@subliminal lmao I'm sad...

Edit: one more thing, I'm pretty sure giving off links is not allowed. Last time I did it I got warned and my message was deleted.

Dex-chan lover
Her wedding dress is so pretty! Simple but elegant, it really fits her. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght
In fact the author find Sawateam translation and ask them to stop. You can still find it in their website but you need a discord acount to unlock it. You can find their website here

I read this chapter expecting to remember which story this was, but I finished it and still have absolutely no recollection of reading this LOL, I don't remember a single thing that has happened up to this point. 5 months is longer than I thought

Fed-Kun's army
Its finally back!! Thanks for picking this up. Btw, the correct form of address for Dukes and Duchess' is "Your Grace", not "Your Highness." Your Highness is reserved only for people who are officially titled Prince and Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread