The Villainess Lives Again

Group Leader
Also reading the comments I just wanna say.........

"I want to indulge in a wish fulfilment fantasy where I can superimpose myself to the heroine and live out the fantasy of being able to reset my life, undo mistakes, take revenge on people who betrayed me, and be loved for being who I am" and "I want a unique epic story where it challenges my intellect and take my emotions through a joyride of plot twist and turns" and "I'm just horny and want to see them bang" are all valid forms of entertainment, and shouldn't be judged with the same standard.

I actually love the oversaturation of the genre & trope, the same way I love that I can read 100 coffeeshop AUs of my fave ship.

Plus it's actually more challenging for the author to add something to the genre when it's already so oversaturated! One false move and they risk not standing out than the other in the market = less commercial success (or accused of plagiarism), so I'm always curious what new thing they can add to the cliche.

Also, going to a manga titled The Villainess blah blah only to complain that the webtoon contains a villainess is like going to a BBQ restaurant and getting mad when they serve you BBQ.

Can someone tell me about who is younger between Tia and the emperor?

Because the emperor looks older than Tia, but he is the emperor's son....

So how come tia is daughter of the marquess? Tia's mom previous marriage? ._.

Or actually tia is older, the big sister?

Sorry for my broken English~~

Best of luck for both translators!! And thank you for picking up this webtoon 😊

Oh god, this is gold. Thank you translators!!! Ill see through your efforts till the end and root for you. 🥺💛

Thank you so much for picking this up. I have read till chapter 12 on Instagram but reading decent translation 🤤🤤 is the best.

@Ayamayam
It’s much more clear in Happily ever After (my bad, the other one) ’s translated version (the other version seems to have some translation errors, such as calling Tia’s brother’s child her “cousin” rather than her nephew)

Basically Tia’s mother was the emperor’s lover. However, people who weren’t married weren’t allowed to even interact with those who were married. So the emperor bribed a Marquess so he would marry the mother, so she would officially become “married” and thus, be allowed to mingle with the emperor officially. The marriage itself is fake and just a front, the mother was still in a relationship with the emperor.

Tia’s brother was conceived from the mother and the emperor’s love affair. Tia was conceived after. But Tia was the child from the fake bribe marriage. Basically, she was an unwanted child, because the mother was still the emperor's woman and yet Tia wasn’t the emperor’s child.

@Ayamayam

Tia is younger than her brother. Their mother is the Marchioness of Rozan. The Emperor was having an affair with her and to keep her close, offered her hand to the Marquess, making her a marchioness this way. The marchioness and the emperor kept with this affair, with the brother being born of this union, but his claim to the throne isn't so strong because he isn't born of the Emperor marriage (so he's a recognized bastard).
Tia borns later, and she is the daughter of Marchioness + Marques, (legitimate daughter) so she has a claim to the Marchioness title and is not involved with the Emperor by blood.

thanks to the people w the nice comments for translators/scanlators~ and thank u everyone working on this manga for ur hard work <3

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it isn't very nice to say screw u and ur work to either the original artist or the people working on it or enjoying it
this manga isn't hurting u
just move on if u don't like ^-^

Fed-Kun's army
This series is some real fire. Can’t wait for more updates!!!!!!

I love it when villainess novels add something new. I’ve read so many by now, I’m honestly quite impressed with this one.

I honestly don't understand why the readers have such a high moral ground regarding who gets to translate the series when the groups in question have no problem with others translating. Nobody forced you guys to read from a particular group.If you don't like them, don't read it from them.

Users who are viewing this thread