The Villainess Lives Again

the description of this manwha is basically the spoiler of chapter 1-6... so yeah. you can start reading at chapter 7 if you dont want to waste your time on it because the story progression on chapter 1-6 is really slow as if you were watching a anime. in 8 minutes frametime.

Dex-chan lover
Any recommendations for more like this?
I really like this mc, her stoic personality is just attractive to me

I am loving this series, and we are being gifted with quick translations!! praise be the translation team for this one!!!!! <3

Dang! Just as I was catching up from yesterday, I get spoiled with more chapters!! The new title page is suuuper well done for an intricate image to clean up :) I love how the story is going. Such a stoic mc makes it really fresh since I'm not sure if what she or other characters do will hinder or help her long term. I'm not even sure how long it will take for it to turn into a romance! How will she use her knowledge for good this time? Can't wait to see some of those snobish nobles get what they deserve.

Ok
that soon to be sold girl from the last chapter is just so dumb, she saw at less than a meter, godammit she MUST have heard them, and yet, she still dared to ask him for a dance?? I cant even bother to remember her name i hope the duke just ignores her or dances with the mc

Users who are viewing this thread