The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 21

Everyone's talking about parenting and the dad
HOW CAN YOU ALL IGNORE THE "PAYMENT" THAY ALYA IS PAYING!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH!

I still can't wrap my head around it
THE ULTIMATE VILLIAN OF THE NOVEL HAS FOUND HIS NEW FAVORITE THING
"PAYMENT"!!

Double-page supporter
No that's still neglect especially with how the original Ayla ended up becoming and it doesn't help with how her brother treated her like she was roadside rubbish. I'm glad he stood up for her and is prepared to give her a foundation for her future but he can't say he didn't neglect her when he did.

On another note, I love the relationship between MC and Killian!! So cute and so gentle!!

The thanks for the chapter!!

The dad have good intentions, but it doesn't still mean he didn't neglect her......... I hope from this revelation, their relationship will improve.

Anyway, Killian is such a killer!!! He is so smooth huhu

Fed-Kun's army
I guess you could say the thought was there, but still, that's not how you raise a child.......

Killian and Ayla are so cute lol thanks for the update!

Hahahah they're so cute! I love Ayla and Killian's interactions and the way their romance is progressing. Thanks for the upload!

So...why didn't he just tell her? He could have sat her down at some point and said, "Listen, I want you to be able to do what you want with your life. I am going to teach you how to do politics so that no one can look down on you." And then he could have given her knowledge of society so that she would have the power to do what she wants, and do it well. Hell, I'd read that story too. A political father-daughter tag team. Kind of like Duke's daughter, but probably starting younger.

There are so many ways that he could have done this better. It is literally too late, and she's only hearing this because Killian has hypnotized her dad in exchange for her letting him pat her head. What a bizarre situation.

@Zephyr247 My thoughts exactly. Like it sounds like his role was more so being a bank for her rather than being a Father and communicating/directly supporting her lol. But I feel like it's not too late for their relationship uwu 😢...as long as he confesses to her while not hypnotized xD

Thanks for another wonderful chapter Speedcat!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread