The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
@sketchy333 nah some parents like that do exist. I have one exactly like that 😒

if a parent who beat the shit of their child in the name of love exist then a parent who love their child but 100% neglectful can also exist. You dont have to understand the logic behind it, these kind of people doesnt use the same common sense as you. Also they are probably treated worse by their parents to have this certain mindset. Bad parents makes bad children

Oh i also didnt think the author brush it off. I think the situation was just pushed aside for now. Seemslike the family therapist, i mean the demon wanted her to solve her problematic family relationship

@Rino07 well, sad enough many girls that grows on patriarchy culture have tendencies to like/attracts to men like that. Like we're okay with being the followers and being dragging around or being owned.

Its not healthy yeah.

OMG that young dad looks *ded*
Also shy daddy is in hurry to leave his own office aaaaaaa so cute

Lol I really do hope their wacked family relationship will get better even if it's a little

Dex-chan lover
Hes not a bad dad, but he's not a good one either.
I mean, he has good intentions but he's also a dumbass.
I can't really hate him though, he's better then 70% of manhwa dads.

He can get better.

Double-page supporter
@HarleyQuinzel Exactly my thoughts. A lot of authors just pull that "misunderstood dad" card when the villainess reincarnates, playing off the cold demeanor as a doting parent that just wanted to give the child space and support them or whatever, and it's played straight. Here at least the father gets told that what he did was neglect.

Hmmm honestly the way he executed his actions were bad but his intentions were good. and he still better than all those manwha fathers out there that literally hate their own child cause it cost them the wife life before MC gets reborn/reincarnates into said child body.

I'm glad that this manhwa actually came out and said it. No matter how much you love your child, if your child believes they're hated, you've failed as a parent.

Group Leader
Can I finally see a father who can show his feelings in front of his daughter? I know they exist, but unfortunately, the opposite is true for most manhwas.
BTW, thanks for the chapter! 😘

@Hayako22
Thankfully 'I'll be the Matriarch in this Life' has an openly doting, good father. Now if only I can think of more than one example...

They always pull this kind of thing with stories by having the mother be dead and the father being so emotionally distant that you interpret it as hateful or totally neglectful of their kid, but deep down, they love their child.

Users who are viewing this thread