The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Is the brother exactly like the father in terms of showing affection 😩 these hopeless men

WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!? A MANHWA DAD ACTUALLY GETTING CALLED OUT ON HIS NEGLIGLENCE AND NOT BEING ROMANTICIZED??!??! Someone in a manhwa actually calling it for what it is and acknowledging it??!?! I stan the best man Killian.

@sketchy333 I actually resonated well with her reaction. My parents are similar in that they assume a lot of things about me and take actions that they think are helpful but in reality, make my life miserable. When I realize that they did these things thinking it was for the best, what doesn't come first is anger but shock and confusion. I don't even respond (my personality borders closer to this MC than any other 'badass FL). It's the realization that we've been disconnected. It may get a little stirred up but its better than me thinking they kept doing this even though it made me miserable. Also, to someone who thought their father hated them it a slight relief to find out its the complete opposite even if they weren't the A+ model parent. I guess I could see some people going ballistic but I would only really get angry if I expressed and communicated everything I could and the other party refused to acknowledge it or change

I wouldn't expect everything to resolved in one sitting even if MC did confront him back there. Dad needs time to think. The ML has probably steered the father to do some reflecting and question himself. Also, not many people realize this but someone who never or rarely talks about their feeling can't suddenly flick on a switch and spill out their emotions. Communication is a skill that is learnt. I'm expecting to see this issue brought up later and her seeing scenes of her father working on his communication.

Awww yiss, the best part about these stories is watching the new MC open up her family. I wanna see brother and dad overprotective and shy by the end of the in-world week! 🥰

Thanks so much for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread