The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
YESSSSS THIS IS THE SHIT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! oh my god this is gonna be like crack for me, ugh i need more evil bitches!

Lol its kinds refreshing when the annoying coward mc actually admit that they're cowardly. I like that.

Oh and

YES! LET THE HATRED FLOW THROUGH YOU! GIVE IN TO YOUR IMPURE DESIRES!

Kinda like when the person actually act like his previous self when transmigrated. Well, if she was in real immediate peril, it make sense to adapt quickly and like the character, but in a situation of no real damger, humans try to act little as possible. This is a first for me. Normally the MCs act like other ppl and adapt instantly to norms and custom. That setting shouldn't exist in the first place. Nice book.

oh this also gave me a new sense of pleasure i never knew i needed

it's so refreshing to see characters be bad together, having a genuinely horrifying power couple in a webtoon that works together to have everyone tied around the loops of their finger fills me with so much joy for some reason

i always wanted to see more of the "villain mcs" explored more in reincarnation, so this is gonna be a joyride to me.

cue villain by stella jang !!

So an actual villainess this time. And yes, it would truly feel good to punish someone who's been fooling you and gaining from your naivety.

Yo, Is this why its titles as so. if he turns her into a proper bitch I would be happy. Maybe we can finally have a proper Villainess who learns to do what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
So its like she's forced to go down the villain path but.. its not like she has to follow the original plot.

Users who are viewing this thread