The Villainess' Maker

Ah yes, that famous saying. "If you're a cannabis, you're not a pushover."
This is why it's worth waiting for the good translations 😆

This sniper has some guts tho. Sniping A Parody Scans and Speedcat with bad translation and/or MTLs 🤣🤣 what disrespect hun

I mean... even to MTL decently you need to know at least basic Korean... and do your research about difficult words that look completely out of place, like that "cannabis" that appeared out of nowhere lol

Hello, @anon_bitch

I don’t wish to be “dramatic” per say, as was implied in the announcement of this group’s Instagram Translation group, but as someone who has worked on this series with Speedcat, I wish to have a say in this ordeal.

To start off, it was wrong of you to upload these chapters to sow any discord between any of the involved groups. That is unnecessary and the reasoning behind it was also immature to start with.

As someone who worked their ass off to help translate for more than 9 hours in a single row on more than 10 chapters, meticulously trying to keep up with the other hardworking translators, proofreaders, redrawers and typesetters doing their best to ensure these chapters were delivered as quick as possible and painstakingly making sure that the quality was decent, seeing these half-assed releases with subpar translations and work done on it is something that pains me and everyone else.

We are currently trying our best to fix the already uploaded chapters, and are also working on the next chapters, so knowing that you went so far in this situation is despicable. What have we done to deserve such a rude gesture? Are you going to imply that, us, working hard for countless hours on a 20 chapter release is something to make drama out of?

It is a childish way to try and provoke us. Making fun of, or trying to make drama out of this, for any type of reason, is extremely bad-mannered of you.

Scanlating is a hobby many of us do. Even if this might not be sniping for you, it is defined as such. Maybe if you had a sound mind and much more civilised way to conduct yourselves, you would’ve already known what the proper definition was.

We’re human as well, give us a break. We worked on this series for more than many hours, and the moment we try to rest up, this happens. I do not wish to disrespect you or your work, but if you’re going to snipe or provoke someone next time, make sure that you give the readers a proper chapter. If you can’t do that, then stop what you are doing.

If you have any other inquiries, then you’re free to take it up with me or the group that you’ve tried to undervalue the work of.

With kind regards,
Shoujo.

@Caylatrnsfgrcn just thought i'd let you and whoever's reading this know that A Parody Scans has dropped this series from chapter 9 due to staff's lack of interest in the series. thanks for supporting our releases and continue to do so with Speedcat's (i presume) future chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread