The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
1) Usually, psychopaths start their killing spree with animals when they are young. But our lady started directly with humans... and ended up with Enrique.
2) Wolanski started the Women's Liberation Movement in that world.
3) That chapter was so long, it felt like a whole arc by the end...
4) I guess Rachel is a somewhat demonless Suyaris.

Will they turn on the young lady just becouse the Villainess has big boods!? Yes yes they will!
I hope MC finds a demon lord or something that prince sucks.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lizzie Borden took an ax,
And have her mother forty whacks,
When she saw what she had done,
She gave her father forty-one.

Hahahaha so proud of her papa, he knows she's a demon lmao. Btw, I'm so glad the stupid bro is paying as well for betraying her own sister just for his stupid hormones. The discussion of the men about the ladies' bodies was unnecessary but they're idiots so it can't be helped, I do agree that Rachel is so gorgeous! >u<

Hope MC sis will kill that commoner girl, lol. This is the first time I can ask for such a thing because the MC is so special haha. I love her, she's hilarious in her own way. XD

That stupid prince and little brother havent realized... Rachel's a psychopath! They are both dead if Rachel feels like murdering everyone - Papa and Mommy
I love her already! - Me

Fed-Kun's army
Thats fucking amazing the first thing their parents do is panic about dying from this fuckup.

It's like if azula ended up in a manga haha

Best villainess ever😂😂 at pg 35 dear god I am in tears of laughing😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
i would give something other than tabaco to smoke to the dad seems like he need it X3

Users who are viewing this thread