The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
so this is Maou-jou oyasumi but a real psychopath & will never get out of her cell, lol

Dex-chan lover
The top tier waifu that wasn't revealed as such until it was too late.

This is fun though. Yeah, dealing with intelligent and well-trained psychopaths is a nightmare-particularly if you're an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
ROFLMFAOOL "My daughter might be a psychopath"

Also F for Enrique his plumage shall be missed, I'm sure he tasted amazing ...

Damn. With every page, it just keeps getting BETTER AND BETTER!

All Hail Queen Rachel!

I literally snorted when I heard her name!!! 😂😂😂 Poisson?! Lololol does she smell that bad for the author to insult her this openly?? (Fyi Poisson is French for fish.)

2153269_1.jpg

Double-page supporter
Psychopaths are indeed the best people.
Not that I would know, I'm not one.
Not at all.

Aggregator gang
Really surprised the Duke doesn't just disown George
He just tossed over his family so he could get cucked by the prince.

@Guroga @ojoudere

In the novel, the dungeon was a relic of a warring period and was specifically meant to hold noble prisoners. It had all the basic facilities but was unfurnished and furnishing was given depending on how the royalty wanted to treat the prisoners. So there were times when it was extremely well furnished with plush rugs and beds and times when it was just bare stone floors.

The dungeon has running water and a water system that, according to the novel, if carelessly damaged and destroyed to block the waterflow to the dungeon, could result in flooding half the castle. It was also set up so that it had a bath, a toilet, and a sink. Rachel prepared though and put up screens to make the bathroom area a nice private area, brought in lamps, furniture, tapestries, rugs, food, expensive drinks, books, comfortable clothing, and well, just a ton of things for entertainment and comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread