The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Very annoying how Mielle came to her execution just to make it about her

@yotsuba12 hi sorry I wasn't able to reply but I do hope you were able to find/read the novel by this time its been so long since my last online
But if you haven't found it still you can just search it as Lucia novel chapter 1 many sites will surely pop up you can also try novelupdates I'm sure the original translation is still there

I see. The answer to Mielle's hatred definitely lies in Aria's hair and eye colour. Once she saw Aria, the betrayal she felt must have been immense, because it meant that her precious father had cheated on her late mother after Kain was born and before she was born. Aria's existence shattered her childhood world and served as a painful reminder of her family's dark side.

@Tori1937374738 this is actually not the case ince aria isn't blood related to them, but the situation will be explained shortly. making guesses is fun but i suggest you don't trust them too much!

Aggregator gang
I wanna read this but if the villain saint is gonna be as low quality as that it wouldn't be fun at all.
Its just gonna be child's play this time around

Rereading and I still can’t understand how the people around couldn’t hear green tea bitch Mielle spatting those words to Aria like ??? Ya making that face and acting like an insane person is defo praying 🙏 I tell you

@Veny sorry for the late reply but I found and read the novel in wuxia***, you can also try going to novelupdates I think the full TL is still there.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh... It could have been a tale of redemption... A tale of two sister that shakes the world... instead, it's a tale of revenge... Sweet... Sweet.. Revenge...

Users who are viewing this thread