The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

poor guy, cant he simply hand over a bouquet without being glared at, and having it attacked? XD

"This opportunity I earned by crawling up from the gutter"

Bitch, you didn't earn shit. Your mother did all the work. I hope she gets a well-deserved dose of karma in the future.

@Lysander I believe in regards to herself -while the poverty (which was shared and she got the worse end since she was left without any money because the mom had to use it for her job) might be a factor- that statement was probably in regards to the suffering and dying in the first life and taking measures in this life

@Jeikob Thank you very much for the spoiler! i honestly feel need to read this before choosing whether to continue or not and yep, it'll be definitely worth it to continue.

In fact i love the morally debatable story like this, im totally bored of morally good, "villain" only in title or power of love and friendship story. This series kinda reminds me of Overlord... for what Ains doing. And most of all Aria is totally consistent of what she wants to do, personally i have no sympathy towards Mielle, the girl who dares to push her own father (the thing Aria can't even do to her mother) into disability. In the end she got what she deserved, Aria as well already got punished in the first timeline, both of them are kinda balancing each other...lol.

I love her character, it’s very realistic for all she’s been through. Some ppl need to accept that the world isn’t full of goody goodys

Those frilly clothes do not suit her at all💀 gorl ur a tiger - not no damn bunny . You need some a bit more elegant

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh shit! Gotta love that our ML is VERY MUCH A VARIABLE aria does NOT WANT haha

Double-page supporter
"This is a servant's job", well doesn't it fit you perfectly then.
Since you don't seem any more useful than that at protecting her.
...Unless people throw flowers.

@Justashorty I think she could be a "goody goody" after a character arc, since she wasn't really bad in the first life, just being deliberately misguided. right now though, this is exactly who she needs to be, and fuck her step sister, bitch goin down

Users who are viewing this thread