The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Dark hair blue eyes... Must be ML then lol Then what is Oscar?
Nice to see tulips instead of always the same old roses I guess?

The MC isn't likeable at all. She hates her sister and dislikes the way nobles act but she does exactly the same things her sister did in previous life and acts like a common noble would. What's worse her life is centered around revenge, she doesn't seen to be having fun other than gloating and after her revenge is done what will she be left with? It's pitiful, and even brief moments when she remembers her commoner life and enjoys her current life aren't enough to broaden her perspective. It feels like she's asking for some trouble or, at least, to get killed by her sister a second time.

@aiMute that's true. She is also riddled with anxiety and nightmares. She is doing all to comfort herself. She is still the villain, but with real fear and this is how she coped. Good thing is the many things she do to cope and escape laid a good foundation for her.

@aiMute unfortunately I also agree. It just seems like she’s bringing herself a different ruin. I believe the only thing that’ll probably change her perspectives is the ml. Although she’s 24 she seems still like a child that’s fighting with another actual child. Except one with the courage to murder. Although this is good because for some reason MCs automatically change after reincarnating has never made sense to me. This leaves room for character development though and I love seeing gradual changes in behaviors and hopefully she’ll get her revenge (but I think personally murder isn’t Good revenge maybe humiliation since nobles care a lot about their reputation)

she's really... a villain. sigh. not my favorite kind of female lead as she does not even seem to have a compassionate side but her character is very consistent, which is enjoyable to read about. her first tutor seems really nice so I hoped she would warm up to her and actually like her but she likes her because she's easy to fool...

Group Leader
I like her a lot. At least author stick her with a villainess role she supposed to. Better than another villain but turn out to be good instead.

Aggregator gang
I love the MC. And I think, while she's not exactly a 'good' person, her revenge is very justified. If you and your mother were murdered in cold blood, you likely wouldn't let your killer be if you had the chance

This guy wearing a cloak is very interesting...
Who is he???
So excited
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
That is totally a red flag, and Aria was not fast enough to escape from it.

Users who are viewing this thread