The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Boyolaliku15 Because MC is evil too. So far the MC has been a grumpy antagonizing bitch with a heap load of grudge...and we're here exactly for that grumpy bitch and her heap load of grudge. You shouldn't forget, in the previous timeline she was a typical villainess. Mielle did set the stage up for her to act that way, but she still did all those bad stuff on her own will. She's not a good person, she was about to change at the end when she said she was sorry to Mielle for antagonizing her like that...but that all changed when Mielle revealed it was all her plan. So MC failed to become a good person at that moment, she just became even worse.

But almost all of her ill will is being directed towards Mielle who is also really bad so people sometimes have the wrong idea that she might actually be the good guy here. But no. If a someone murders a murderer in cold blood, he doesn't become a good person even though his action might be seen as good. He had the intention of doing bad, but it's being looked at as good cause a negative and a negative is a positive.

Almost done with the novel, I still don't get it how the ml got interested in the mc just from their first encounter. Not enough impact 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Princie's got you.

The bouquet is odd though. I would think he'd be upset she ruined his raid, not interested in her.

@pinkeree Before
she had assumed that he was a poor countryside noble who also bought a ticket for the auction.
She had told him the auction was not takin place.
So that's why he is referring to her as savior, because he listened to her and sold off the ticket. So he didn't suffer any loss when the auction closed down.

He thinks she is Mielle not Aria. He's got the family name right but not the first one.

@rimiiii I did. I am almost done with it (like 3/4) but always delaying to complete it. I tried really hard to like it but sadly, have to say it's not my cup of tea in the end. 😥😥

No offense to the people who likes it
m( u__u )m

And also, I am not saying it's bad or anything so please don't let my personal comment discouraging anyone to read this series :)

@meilio you’re right! I hadn’t even noticed, thanks for pointing it out! Now I have an idea where this might be going

Users who are viewing this thread