The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

@ Walter_vi_Britannia
Have we read the same story?
Aria’s method of ruination is having people fall on their own swords. Yes, she’s no saint, and she isn’t innocent either, nor does she have good intentions or a pure heart, however, in this lifetime after returning, she never outright bullies anyone, nor does she cause trouble. She schemes and sets traps, that the victim only falls into if they try to hurt her. It’s simply cause and effect, crime and punishment, if no one tried to hurt her in this life, nothing would happen to them, she’s smarter than to only act on dislike. I know you don’t like her, and she’s definitely a bitch you never want to mess with, but she’s fair. Every thing she does is in retaliation for what others do in a way that she doesn’t get the blame. She’s far from evil. Though she’s definitely wicked. My favourite part is that at the end, the prince just tells her that since she’s the queen she doesn’t have to pretend to be nice and keep that fake attitude, so she gets to be the wicked queen that she is and Asher loves her even with her dark heart. I’m so glad that after this long charade of getting everyone to love her she gets to be herself, and gets to have a happy life AND her revenge.

@123cupcake456
I read it for 4 days and 3 nights. Of course with sleep, eating, and everything that's necessary for a human to function properly.

Did you really read it in one sitting..? 😂 How are you after reading it..? lol

Fukkkkkkkkk! I don’t know how to feel but my instincts is telling me to yell “RUNN!”

In case your eyes have fallen onto this gorgouse peice of comment.

I shall reward you with the Raws

https://newtoki60.com/bbs//board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=532874

Thank me later.

She really needs to start hiring more professional people. Her guards didn’t been notice an assassination plot going on right before their eyes!

Ooo what pretty jewelry. I hope Oscar likes it. He seemed to dislike those gaudy gold ink pens. Hope he doesn’t feel the same about her gift.

Oooo pretty boy from awhile ago. Welcome back to the story. I assume he’s the love interest?

I’m curious what he wants.

Thank you so much for translating all these new chapters! I’m so excited to see what happens next!

Dex-chan lover
@Applesandoran It's translated by Secret Royal Empire scan group. I usually read them on this site

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhwa/48527/la-villana-retrocede-el-reloj-de-arena

Can't wait for next chapter kek
6loB5jQ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread